• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movie characters and MBTI

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I never saw that post before, but then again, I haven't been on the forum that long.

Here are my guesses (from what I remember)

Jane Fonda character - INTP
That angry "public avenger" - ESTJ
The stockbroker guy who never sweats - INTJ
The dude with the sports tickets - ESFP

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Just a random question.. have you ever seen the film 'Little fish'??

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOL OK I need more people to like the same movies as me so that I can share ideas with them and may I say... you are pretty good at typing people (almost good as the famous jack flak typing people at ten paces)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
LOL OK I need more people to like the same movies as me so that I can share ideas with them and may I say... you are pretty good at typing people (almost good as the famous jack flak typing people at ten paces)

Pfft, ten paces.

I can type a person based on a fact how another type feels about that person... AT TEN PACES!

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Type me Mr.Edgar if you're so good at it.

Whats on my display is more misleading than you think.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Type me Mr.Edgar if you're so good at it.

Whats on my display is more misleading than you think.

Your mind trick won't work on me, young INTP Jedi.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well I can type a person based on how they react to how well another person can type a person so.... I win (Well my logic may not be strong enough to decide if I really do but be an enfp with me for just a mo and pretend that I do):smile: (Oh yea and do different smiles mean different things or are they just coloured differently to suit your mood... you don't have to answer I am just randomly thinking aloud)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Pfft, ten paces.

I can type a person based on a fact how another type feels about that person... AT TEN PACES!
If you were half as perceptive as I, you would know that I do that too (But at 20 paces).

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
If you were half as perceptive as I, you would know that I do that too (But at 20 paces).

f_touchem_a741f56.jpg

f_gravitym_6241fee.jpg

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Will someone explain why spike spiegel from cowboy bebop is an E. He seems very ISTP to me.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Will someone explain why spike spiegel from cowboy bebop is an E. He seems very ISTP to me.

That's because he is an ISTP, and whoever said that is incorrect. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Star Wars:
Luke: ISFP, INFP, or INFJ
Leia: ENTJ
Han: ISTP or ESTP
Darth Vader: ISTJ
Obi Wan: ISTJ or INFJ
Qui-Gon: INFJ
Yoda: IXXJ
Darth Maul: ISTP
Anakin: ENFP (with a ridiculously strong Se)
Padme: ENFJ
Jango and Bulba Fett: ISTP
Lando: ESTP or ESFP
Palpatine: INTJ (why are they always the bad guys lolz)
Dooku: INFJ or INTJ (actually I sorta think F, I dunno, he has this fallen Idealist sorta vibe to him)
Mace Windu: ENTJ

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Benny, I think that might be better placed in the 'Anime Typology' section. But to answer your question, I have no idea either, he does seem fairly reserved. Why? This quote: "There's three things I hate: Kids, Animals and Women with Attitudes. So please tell me why we have them all neatly lined up...ON MY SHIP!" (I know it's Jet's ship, but it's Spike's quote, not mine) As for Yoda, I'd type him as an... ESTJ. Why? A Few reasons. First: Good People skills, Master Yoda has, Practical he is and intelligent beyond his own display he may well be. But above all, Leader of the Order he is. (Primarily because the council is for matters of interaction between the Republic and Jedi Order or so I believe.)

KDude

He's also lazy and doesn't do bounty jobs unless they're really interesting and/or challenging.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Can anyone type Ahsoka & Duchess Satine frim Cartoon Network's Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
he does seem fairly reserved. Why? This quote: "There's three things I hate: Kids, Animals and Women with Attitudes. So please tell me why we have them all neatly lined up...ON MY SHIP!" (I know it's Jet's ship, but it's Spike's quote, not mine)

His reserved cool laconic attitude is kind of what defines Spike(and makes him so damn cool too). He's definitely NOT an outgoing person(in fact he's down right cynical) even though that alone does not make one an introvert. Spike though seems way more "internally" founded, impersonally detached(Ti) than having any external concerns what so ever(this goes with his very laidback attitude too). I've seen him typed INTP too, and in all honesty that would be cool(because he's badass)but ISTP fits perfectly, he's like a walking ISTP profile stereotype in fact, I think some of his more esoteric/fatalistic(life is just a dream) views about life stem partly from Ni.

Last edited:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Star Wars:
Luke: ISFP, INFP, or INFJ
Leia: ENTJ
Han: ISTP or ESTP
Darth Vader: ISTJ
Obi Wan: ISTJ or INFJ
Qui-Gon: INFJ
Yoda: IXXJ
Darth Maul: ISTP
Anakin: ENFP (with a ridiculously strong Se)
Padme: ENFJ
Jango and Bulba Fett: ISTP
Lando: ESTP or ESFP
Palpatine: INTJ (why are they always the bad guys lolz)
Dooku: INFJ or INTJ (actually I sorta think F, I dunno, he has this fallen Idealist sorta vibe to him)
Mace Windu: ENTJ
Luke: ENFJ
Leia: ESTJ
Han: ISTP
Obi-Wan: INFJ
Qui-Gon: ENFJ
Yoda: INFJ
Darth Maul: ISTJ
Anakin: ISFP
Lando: ESTP
Dooku: INTJ
Mace Windu: ISTJ

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's either that or ISFP. He shows both strong Se (he's a Chuck Yeager and a decently apt mechanic like his daddy) and Ni (his dream to fly the galaxy as part of the rebel alliance). He just seems more Fe than Fi to me.