User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: David Letterman

  1. #41
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    No, I'd make the best president.

  2. #42
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    INTP
    4w5 sp

  3. #43
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    He's an xNFJ jackass.
    In other words, he's an ENTJ enneagram 6.

    Much like Howard Stern. Letterman is the PG-13 nice guy version of Stern (ENTJ 6)

  4. #44

    Default

    My thoughts are he's an INTJ. He just doesn't seem to have the P...that's intuitive and not analytical on my part.

  5. #45
    Member Sture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Hah
    Posts
    60

    Default

    I'm convinced he's ISTP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    He also demonstrates great character for a person of any type at all.
    ?????? IMO Letterman is totally spineless.
    He's constantly sucking up to his stupid guests, and every time it gets a little serious and he comes out from behind his boring shield of predictable humour and reveals his true personality he's a narrow-minded wimp. For one example, remember when he kicked Crispin Glover of for "trying to kick him in the head" and the stupid remarks/jokes he made about it afterwards.
    Furthermore, when he attempts to talk about politics and intellectual issues he demonstrates no capability for free thought or insight beyond the media headlines. (Look at O'Reilly interviews, talking about 9/11 etc.)

    No INTP I know of would behave the way he does.

    Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    I saw some Dick Cavett interviews a little while back. Now there's a host I can fall for.
    Like him a lot too. He handles difficult stars, like Bowie on drugs, great.

  6. #46
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    ISTP
    4w5 sp

  7. #47
    Feelin' FiNe speculative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sture View Post
    Furthermore, when he attempts to talk about politics and intellectual issues he demonstrates no capability for free thought or insight beyond the media headlines. (Look at O'Reilly interviews, talking about 9/11 etc.)

    No INTP I know of would behave the way he does.
    Letterman is the least justified big ego I can think of in entertainment. I don't think he even bothers with media headlines; his thought processes are more back-of-the-cereal-box in nature. He doesn't go about being an idiot as an act intelligently like Ferguson or O'Brien do. He plays his schtick because those are the only cards he's holding. (Leno plays more of a straight comedian who just happens to also do interviews. Old school...)

    I will toss out the wild guess of... ISTP
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sture View Post
    ?????? IMO Letterman is totally spineless.
    He's constantly sucking up to his stupid guests, and every time it gets a little serious and he comes out from behind his boring shield of predictable humour and reveals his true personality he's a narrow-minded wimp. For one example, remember when he kicked Crispin Glover of for "trying to kick him in the head" and the stupid remarks/jokes he made about it afterwards.
    Furthermore, when he attempts to talk about politics and intellectual issues he demonstrates no capability for free thought or insight beyond the media headlines. (Look at O'Reilly interviews, talking about 9/11 etc.)

    No INTP I know of would behave the way he does.
    I'm not trying to be a wiseass, I'm seriously asking...have you ever seen his show? Your post suggests that you have not.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  9. #49
    Member Sture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Hah
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I'm not trying to be a wiseass, I'm seriously asking...have you ever seen his show? Your post suggests that you have not.
    So that's not a rhetorical question, or?

    Please develop your critique or give your own opinion.

  10. #50
    Man for all seasons dynamiteninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    INTJ
    4w5 sp

Similar Threads

  1. Daniel Tammet (Math Prodigy) On David Letterman [VIDEO]
    By Mal12345 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 01:42 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 11:59 AM
  3. Billy Idol, David Letterman & Arsenio Hall
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:51 AM
  4. David Letterman Scandal
    By speculative in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 03:24 PM
  5. Joaquin Phoenix on David Letterman
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO