veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Her IQ is MOST DEFINITELY NOT in the 120-130 range, HELL NO!!!

She is terrifyingly STEWPID.

Her IQ range: 95-105, and that very well may be an overestimation.
    I would put every cent of money I have on Palin beating you in a government knowledge contest.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I would put every cent of money I have on Palin beating you in a government knowledge contest.
    as would I in videogame knowledge. The point is that IS her fucking career. Honestly, that was the most asinine example I've ever heard. Knowledge does not equal intelligence, not at all.

On top of that comparatively she is lacking knowledge in terms of her peers. What is your point?
    Last edited by Simplexity; 10-23-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: further clarification
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

what Palin lacks.. a Qualye moment?
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    as would I in videogame knowledge. The point is that IS her fucking career. Honestly, that was the most asinine example I've ever heard. Knowledge does not equal intelligence, not at all.

On top of that comparatively she is lacking knowledge in terms of her peers. What is your point?
    The point is one of relevance to the job. Knowledge of one's duties and responsibilities in a job is more important than, as Udog put it, "alot of multiple choice questions finding the correct shape to match the pattern."

Also, I had no idea Palin had a "fucking career." Was that during the time she was a beauty pageant winner? She got some side offers?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Seeing as how she doesn't know what the VP does, I'd say I might know more than her about that.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    After so many years of fighting for women rights and many conflicts, many women would do anything to kill even the smallest chance of getting a female president.

Can it get any better that this?
    Eh, we've had the feminism conversation. I can say this, though: Sarah Palin does not represent my values, and I am not going to vote for just anything with a vagina. And as for the women who WILL vote for just anything with a vagina, I tend to think that they deserve what they get.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INTP

My point was on a comparative level to her peers she lacks knowledge. Are you arguing she doesn't?

Second off that is the biggest copout ever. saying you have knowledge that someone else doesn't and using that as basis for intelligence. I could look up 50 words right now that no one has ever heard of, but I would never say that I'm smarter than a linguistics professor or English teacher.

Your Iq example doesn't hold water either. If you want a simple sports analogy that is like saying because Peyton Manning can adjust his decisions based on different defensive schemes all he is doing is answering "a lot of multiple choice questions and finding the correct shape to match the pattern," in essence yeah thats what hes doing, and he is extremely intelligent because of that fact. Ryan leaf on the other hand...
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

The point is one of relevance to the job. Knowledge of one's duties and responsibilities in a job...

So what is it exactly that is making you so confident in her knowledge/abilities? I'm trying, but based off what I've seen, I got nothing. How low do your standards have to be?

(Edit: I don't think she's stupid or anything, I just think we'd all be better off if she were hunkered down in middle management somewhere....)
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Eh, we've had the feminism conversation. I can say this, though: Sarah Palin does not represent my values, and I am not going to vote for just anything with a vagina. And as for the women who WILL vote for just anything with a vagina, I tend to think that they deserve what they get.
    There were a lot of female Democratic voters doing just that with Hillary. They didn't know the policy points; they just thought the 1990s were good and that Hillary was the most viable female candidate. Voting based on gender, race, religion, etc. is beyond sexist, racist, religionist; it's entering Gamma Semi-Moron territory. I get the feeling with Palin that more people are getting into the God Squad/Alaska "outsider" crap than the fact that she is a woman.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

"God Squad" - I like that.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO