User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I hate you.
    It feels good, like a bracing dip in the surf.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It feels good, like a bracing dip in the surf.
    Nothing gets you going in the morning more then the wonderful smell of raw sewage floating in the nearby lake.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm not going to call someone a N**** ever- I have a sense of decency- it that's the type of political correctness we're speaking of, I'm going to remain on the bandwagon (unlike with the drink)

On the other hand- I constantly insult customers (in a flirtatious way!), bitch about every single polititian on the block and say what I think no matter what the consequences (I work in a politically divided workplace)

My ISFJ mom has more sense if that helps out on the what type is most politically correct any!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Nothing gets you going in the morning more then the wonderful smell of raw sewage floating in the nearby lake.
    You know, up at the Cathedral we have a traditional priest. He has come all the way from the USA and wears, together with his cassock, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. He is completely dedicated to his task and is cheerful and energetic like most Americans.

And the other day I met him in the queue at MacDonalds buying some food for a down and out young man. So I mentioned you to him. He said to say hello. And he assured me you can't be all bad.

So it seems, Peguy, you only have the best references - even here on the other side of the world in Canberra.

So perhaps you are not all bad, who knows?

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    You know, up at the Cathedral we have a traditional priest. He has come all the way from the USA and wears, together with his cassock, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. He is completely dedicated to his task and is cheerful and energetic like most Americans.

And the other day I met him in the queue at MacDonalds buying some food for a down and out young man. So I mentioned you to him. He said to say hello. And he assured me you can't be all bad.

So it seems, Peguy, you only have the best references - even here on the other side of the world in Canberra.

So perhaps you are not all bad, who knows?
    That's nice. I still hate you.

MBTI
    ENTP

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I feel the same way in most instances.. Though with the case mentioned, I think I'd sooner be smacked with a wet dead desert fox than hear any black person refer to me as caucasian. Not offensive, since I am white.. I don't understand how any black person gets offended being called black. Sounds like a personal problem to me..

I call the Indians Natives, btw.. It's short, not the word "Indian" so I can use it for the country, and doesn't sound so bad overall.. I suppose.
    I hear that now we have to say "Asian" instead of "Oriental" (which is for some reason hard to get un-used to. Perhaps because "Asian" technically includes the entire middle east and Turkey, and these are not the people being referred to with the term, but rather the far eastern people). I also wonder why neutral names like that become unPC.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

We had a debate on this a few weeks ago. It was low-key, but interesting.

I don't think it should be disregarded completely, since it must've been made for some reason. I'm sure it has it's time and place somewhere...

My side totally won, though.

MBTI
    isfj

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    I hear that now we have to say "Asian" instead of "Oriental" (which is for some reason hard to get un-used to. Perhaps because "Asian" technically includes the entire middle east and Turkey, and these are not the people being referred to with the term, but rather the far eastern people). I also wonder why neutral names like that become unPC.
    from what i understand, "oriental" is more for describing a style of decor or a type of food, not a person.
    just throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

Sniffles

Well with Christmas around the corner, might as well get used to the new PC songs:

I'm Dreaming of Many-Hued Winter Season
    Rudolph, the Reindeer with the Facial Appendage of a Different Color
    Oh, Come all ye Faithful, Agnostics and Atheists
    Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (but it was Grandma's fault for being in the space set aside for woodland creatures to run free without interference from human beings)
    Frosty the Snowperson of An Indistinguishable Gender
    I Saw My Parent/Step-Parent/Guardian/Caretaker Kissing Santa Claus
    We Wish You a Merry December (and a happy new calendar page for those that observe the years according to other religions or cultures)
    I'm Getting Nothin' for Christmas (because my parents think the holiday is overcommercialized and co-opted from pagans and only capitalist pigs buy presents)
    Little Drummer Person
    Secular Clause is Coming to Town
    It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Buy-Nothing Day
    You Must Have Had a Terrible Childhood, Mr. Grinch
    Supreme Being of Your Choice Rest Ye Merry Gentlepeople
    Oh, Christmas Tree (we will guard you from the lumber industry)
    Up on the House/Apartment/Cardboard Box Top
    All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth (but because we don't have nationalized health care for everyone, my parents can't afford dental coverage)
    I'm Dreaming of a Color-Blind Winter Holiday
    Have Yourself a PC Little Christmas
    Let it Snow (but it won't because of global warming)
    Silent Night, Secular Night

FunTrivia Community Forums: Politically Correct Christmas Song Titles