User Tag List

First 2101112

Free speech is forbidden to Dimmi.

But free speech is the one defence we have against propaganda.

So a key objective of jihad is to limit free speech in the West.

And unfortunately this is receiving help from the Left in that they insist on political correctness.

But political correctness has become a trojan horse to limit free speech and reduce us to Dimmitude.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Is it good to call a child with unmarried parents a bastard to their face? It's the truth isn't it?

I am interested in political correctness lately because on the local news site just about every news story has a comments section full of people complaining about "PC gone mad".

I have trouble understanding the concept, how can something be politically "correct"? The whole point of politics is difference in opinion, there's no right answer.

So when I most often hear complaints about PC it is usually in regards to a group of people that are previously shown in a bad light (fat people for example) and then new evidence/research comes out showing maybe they're not so bad afterall and people scream PC GONE MAD! Without even reading the study, by writing off empirical evidence because it doesn't jive with your preexisting worldview isn't anti-PCness getting in the way of truth?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    INTP

People don't like PC because of the wasted energy. "Dwarf" is one syllable. "Little person" is four. Do the math and decide for yourself which one is more acceptable for the whole of humanity in the long run. The fact that somebody out there needs attention or is otherwise offended by a fucking !WORD! is offensive to ME, and that is the greatest crime of all.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I have my own morals and principals, they are not pc but don't act against them or i'll be very cross.
    They are quite simple, chiefly that as long as you are not harming anyone you can do pretty much as you please
    You can say harming is subjective...but

I'm short, it does not bother me if people say i'm short or call me a half pint etc as long as it's said in a nice way-as a term of endearment...

I have a friend who everyone called little J, he is short but hates to be called short, i now call him excellent J -problem solved.

Neither of us would prefer the pc term of "vertically challanged", thats just ridiculous
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

"small" is one syllable, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    People don't like PC because of the wasted energy. "Dwarf" is one syllable. "Little person" is four. Do the math and decide for yourself which one is more acceptable for the whole of humanity in the long run. The fact that somebody out there needs attention or is otherwise offended by a fucking !WORD! is offensive to ME, and that is the greatest crime of all.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I like "space efficient." I think that it's funny. When I refer to myself as "space efficient," I do so as a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    I'm short, it does not bother me if people say i'm short or call me a half pint etc as long as it's said in a nice way-as a term of endearment...

I have a friend who everyone called little J, he is short but hates to be called short, i now call him excellent J -problem solved.

Neither of us would prefer the pc term of "vertically challanged", thats just ridiculous
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.