User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTJ

Europe is like this. At least parts.

MBTI
    INFP

I always am mystified by this "safe sex" come-on in brothels that their workers are tested weekly. It can take up to six months for AIDS to become detectable by testing.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Well, don't get legalization and decriminalization confused. While they are both terms similar in meaning, as it stands, if SF were to merely decriminalize it, that wouldn't mean the city would endorse the behavior. Meaning you wouldn't see the government granting aid in the endeavor.
    Hm. I totally forget sometimes that these two concepts ARE separate. I get so idealist about things, that I just assume if it's okay it's legal, otherwise it's illegal. Things aren't so black and white in reality though. I'd make a terrible lawyer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I always am mystified by this "safe sex" come-on in brothels that their workers are tested weekly. It can take up to six months for AIDS to become detectable by testing.
    >.o Quite aware of the delay in testing, lovely.. If I were to be a brothel's customer though, I would choose testing over not if given the choice. Regular testing represents more the responsibility and standards that the establishment would have, making it a better one in my mind. Mayhap people think different though.. I've always been a weird one to connect things in such ridiculous ways.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge