User Tag List

First 26343536373846 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I didn't really see a developed case for Obama's similarity with Hitler when I made my post. Perhaps I missed it.
    Are you thinking of 30s Hitler or 40s Hitler? Obama hasn't had the chance to be 40s Hitler yet.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Well, I hate Oprah too, so that's a start. They're all ENFJs, by the way. (I don't hate ENFJs unless they force their cockeyed idealistic views on people like Hitler, Obama, and Oprah do.)

JFK had a cult of personality as well. He was/is much more revered than his actual policies would explain, because he was a good speaker.

Obama is INTJ, imo.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Obama is INTJ, imo.
    As much crap as I just love to talk on INTJs, I have to stand by my ENFJ type job.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

As much crap as I just love to talk on INTJs,
    This is true.

Jack is full of crap.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

This is what made me type Chaplin as ENFJ (He's speaking as himself, basically), and I think it ties in nicely with Obama's rhetoric. (Too idealistic/unrealistic imo).

[youtube=QcvjoWOwnn4]Charlie[/youtube]

MBTI
    enfp

It's not desperation, Nomad, it's disgust. I do wish McCain was as likable as he is reasonable, so he would get elected, but I don't make shit up, regardless.
    I don't think its Obama's charisma that strictly is the reason why people like him.

Its also because he can call it like it is and he keeps it real. I think it was pretty cool how cool headed he was when being attacked.

He can actually say "Yes, McCain, you are right" when McCain is right about things.

I can't imagine McCain giving him the same sort of realization. But McCain does keep it a little more real than Bush. But given loose reigns, I don't see why McCain wouldn't regress into a false reality like Bush is apt to do.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    I don't think its Obama's charisma that strictly is the reason why people like him.

Its also because he can call it like it is and he keeps it real. I think it was pretty cool how cool headed he was when being attacked.

He can actually say "Yes, McCain, you are right" when McCain is right about things.

I can't imagine McCain giving him the same sort of realization. But McCain does keep it a little more real than Bush. But given loose reigns, I don't see why McCain wouldn't regress into a false reality like Bush is apt to do.
    That's your F talking, my friend. His savvy includes giving concession when it makes him look good, and staying "cool-headed."

McCain doesn't have the same level of tact (a.k.a. deviousness, of course), as should be obvious. (He's INTP imo...)

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    Its also because he can call it like it is and he keeps it real.
    I'm an Obama supporter, but his shtick about "hope" and "change" and all the vague loftiness he uses in speeches.... pure bullshit.

But he does have adequate knowledge of the issues and can talk at length about specifics.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

(He's INTP imo...)
    I want to know why!!! He seems like an introvert to me, probably not ESTJ like everyone says. But INTP seems like a weird choice.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I want to know why!!! He seems like an introvert to me, probably not ESTJ like everyone says. But INTP seems like a weird choice.
    Bear in mind that he's an aged man with gobs of not only life experience, but military experience, and P.O.W. experience, and contemplate this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)