User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 142

  1. #71
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I know my facts. The fact is Obama has a lot of birth records he has kept hidden from public viewing. For all we know he was born in hawaii, where he said he was born. But there is evidence that that may not be true, theres a high chance he was actually born in Kenya. Of course, nobody can confirm this until Kenya releases the birth documents they're holding for Obama, or until Obama releases his records himself. Look it up.
    Even if this wasn't a weak conspiracy theory.. who cares?

  2. #72
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I know my facts. The fact is Obama has a lot of birth records he has kept hidden from public viewing. For all we know he was born in hawaii, where he said he was born. But there is evidence that that may not be true, theres a high chance he was actually born in Kenya. Of course, nobody can confirm this until Kenya releases the birth documents they're holding for Obama, or until Obama releases his records himself. Look it up.
    I wonder what would happen if he won the presidency, then it was found out he wasn't born in the US. Would he be removed, making Biden the new president?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  3. #73
    Senior Member Eileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I don't see what McCain's actions have to do with whether or not Obama is a socialist. Last I heard, they were two different people.
    Eh. This is how I see it: socialized health care for everyone... socialism for corporations... One of these things is better and more just than the other.
    INFJ

    "I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  4. #74
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,908

    Default

    Time to learn that the exception does not over-ride the rule. Your argument for Obama actually being born in Kenya is almost surely inductively weak.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  5. #75
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Eh. This is how I see it: socialized health care for everyone... socialism for corporations... One of these things is better and more just than the other.
    They're both horrible ideas.

    I'll ask again...what do McCain's actions have to do with whether or not Obama is a socialist? Either he is or he isn't.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  6. #76
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Even if this wasn't a weak conspiracy theory.. who cares?
    Because he would not be elligible for the office.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  7. #77
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Time to learn that the exception does not over-ride the rule. Your argument for Obama actually being born in Kenya is almost surely inductively weak.
    Was Obama born in Kenya? And a conversation about Ann Dunham

    read it for yourself. Like I said, Obama has without any damn reason consented to release his birth records. No other candidate withheld such info. Those who hide things usually have something to hide. The evidence that supports he may have been born in Kenya is shown in the link. He may have also been adopted while he was living in Indonesia which would also make him ineligible for the presidency. I doubt you even knew he lived in Indonesia when he was a kid (granted it was just 4 years).

  8. #78
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Was Obama born in Kenya? And a conversation about Ann Dunham

    read it for yourself. Like I said, Obama has without any damn reason consented to release his birth records. No other candidate withheld such info. Those who hide things usually have something to hide. The evidence that supports he may have been born in Kenya is shown in the link.
    ... and we didn't really land on the moon and Fidel Castro shot JFK too...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #79
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ... and we didn't really land on the moon and Fidel Castro shot JFK too...
    Comparing those conspiracies to this is hardly reasonable. It's basically a personal attack on Risen's credibility, trying to portray him as a nutcase.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  10. #80
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Comparing those conspiracies to this is hardly reasonable. It's basically a personal attack on Risen's credibility, trying to portray him as a nutcase.
    And the whole Obama born in Kenya thing seems like a non-conspiracy?

    I'm pointing out that the idea seems in-credible- just as the other conspiracies do. If he wasn't born in the US it would have been brought up by Hillary's people a long time ago if NOT by the media.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. Obama and McCain on MNF
    By Lateralus in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 04:29 PM
  2. Obama or McCain?
    By wildcat in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 12:14 AM
  3. 10/7 Obama vs. McCain debate thread.
    By ajblaise in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 11:06 PM
  4. McCain vs. Obama: Your Vote and Why
    By Jack Flak in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 08:47 AM
  5. McCain vs. Obama
    By pure_mercury in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO