User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 142

  1. #61
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,908

    Default

    Obama wasn't born in Kenya...
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  2. #62
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    This Ayers controversy is a reach. People don't care about it as much as the McCain campaign would like.

    If McCain wants any chance of winning, he should stick to calling Obama a socialist and speaking on economic matters. Maybe they should find a couple more gimmicks, like Joe The Plumber.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    It kind of cracks me up to hear people talking about how socialist Obama is when John McCain is going on and on about the government buying up all the bad mortgages.
    I don't see what McCain's actions have to do with whether or not Obama is a socialist. Last I heard, they were two different people.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  4. #64
    Senior Member Eileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Are you kidding me?!

    No really, I'm sure that was a joke.

    The mainstream media has been on Obama's NUTSACK since the day he was freaking born (in Kenya)!
    HAHAHAHAHA, I wonder who will beat me to this.

    You don't know what the hell you're talking about. At least fact check on wikipedia before you state things wrongly, wrongly, wrongly.

    Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    INFJ

    "I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  5. #65
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    It kind of cracks me up to hear people talking about how socialist Obama is when John McCain is going on and on about the government buying up all the bad mortgages.
    Have I mentioned I don't like Mccain much either? The only reason I seem to support him is because Obama is worse for the country, and because of the imbalance that exists regarding the truth about these candidates.

  6. #66
    Senior Member Eileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Have I mentioned I don't like Mccain much either? The only reason I seem to support him is because Obama is worse for the country, and because of the imbalance that exists regarding the truth about these candidates.
    The imbalance mainly exists in your mind and the minds of voters like you.

    If there were dirt to be exposed about Obama--real dirt--it would be exposed, plain and simple.
    INFJ

    "I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  7. #67
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA, I wonder who will beat me to this.

    You don't know what the hell you're talking about. At least fact check on wikipedia before you state things wrongly, wrongly, wrongly.

    Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I know my facts. The fact is Obama has a lot of birth records he has kept hidden from public viewing. For all we know he was born in hawaii, where he said he was born. But there is evidence that that may not be true, theres a high chance he was actually born in Kenya. Of course, nobody can confirm this until Kenya releases the birth documents they're holding for Obama, or until Obama releases his records himself. Look it up.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Eileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I know my facts. The fact is Obama has a lot of birth records he has kept hidden from public viewing. For all we know he was born in hawaii, where he said he was born. But there is evidence that that may not be true, theres a high chance he was actually born in Kenya. Of course, nobody can confirm this until Kenya releases the birth documents they're holding for Obama, or until Obama releases his records himself. Look it up.
    Conspiracy theorist much?
    INFJ

    "I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  9. #69
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    The imbalance mainly exists in your mind and the minds of voters like you.

    If there were dirt to be exposed about Obama--real dirt--it would be exposed, plain and simple.
    Have you considered WHERE things get exposed? Or do you assume every bit of truth finds its way through your t.v. screen?

  10. #70
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Are you kidding me?!

    No really, I'm sure that was a joke.
    nope- I think you're a loony right wingnut!

    The mainstream media has been on Obama's NUTSACK since the day he was freaking born (in Kenya)! They have held off sooo much about Obama, because they have ALWAYS been supporters of the left, and I believe they above any normal citizen suffer from the "root for the black guy because we feel good doing it" syndrome. They have had a love for Obama and his ideologies since day one, and wouldn't shatter that for the world. The only reason they came out with all that info about his pastor was because there was the equal pressure from Clinton's camp. But now that the left has their candidate, the mainstream media hasn't and wont say a damn thing to tarnish his image. They will wail on the republicans and the V.P. candidate Sarah Palin with their many lies and smears, but you will NEVER see them behave that way toward one of their own. Get real...
    still think you're paranoid, overreacting and probably shred your mail after reading it so that "they" don't get a chance to read your penny's catalogue and what you ordered from it....

    A. Obama could not run for president if born in Kenya- EVERYONE knows that- he was born in Hawaii from a Kenyan father and a white, Iowan mother

    B. If the media is so in love with Obama, why do we hear stories about his inexperience, the temporary stories about the wisdom of Joe the Plummer (before they found out he was a liar) and the Rev. Wright? Face it- if he did something he'd get called on it- not even FOX news can come up with that much bad to say.

    C. If Palin didn't say incredibly stupid things in interviews she wouldn't be branded as an idiot. The same goes for Biden. I'm disappointed that they were so scripted in the VP debate, since a battle of 2 verbal klutzes could have been true comedy. McCain-Palin ticket gets "picked on" because they've done more silly shit- that's the way it works.

    On that note, you're not worth any more of my time...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. Obama and McCain on MNF
    By Lateralus in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 04:29 PM
  2. Obama or McCain?
    By wildcat in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 12:14 AM
  3. 10/7 Obama vs. McCain debate thread.
    By ajblaise in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 11:06 PM
  4. McCain vs. Obama: Your Vote and Why
    By Jack Flak in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 08:47 AM
  5. McCain vs. Obama
    By pure_mercury in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO