User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Default Why are University Students so Racist?

Student columnist defends his op-ed celebrating ‘white death,’ says it isn’t racist - The College Fix

Decades ago, I knew the educational system was giving Bloom's Taxonomy the boot. They started teaching to a political/social agenda, with the goal of improving race relations. Looks to me as though instead, they're steadily cranking out a group that's so obsessed with skin color it defies common sense and the reality of daily life.

"A Texas State University student is standing behind his recent controversial op-ed published in the campus newspaper that argues “white death will mean liberation for all.”
    Likes magpie, Xann liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

I don't want to generalize about college kids specifically, but yeah it seems obsession with race is a real emotional current people align themselves with today.
    Likes biohazard liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Student columnist defends his op-ed celebrating ‘white death,’ says it isn’t racist - The College Fix

Decades ago, I knew the educational system was giving Bloom's Taxonomy the boot. They started teaching to a political/social agenda, with the goal of improving race relations. Looks to me as though instead, they're steadily cranking out a group that's so obsessed with skin color it defies common sense and the reality of daily life.

"A Texas State University student is standing behind his recent controversial op-ed published in the campus newspaper that argues “white death will mean liberation for all.”
    ...except that "white people" are the only ones who do not commonly breed like rabbits. Once people from the third world-with no concept of "too much" become the majority the human race will snuff itself out much quicker.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

STDs hit a record high in 2016

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    STDs hit a record high in 2016
    Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis, it fell for several others including HIV. Unfortunately those are also becoming/have become resistant to antibiotic therapy. Maybe that will kill the <insert race/ethnicity/gender> faster than anything else. We can only hope, right?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes sLiPpY liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

In the history of humanity has any decent lesson about suffering and pain been taught through attempting to subject those who merely look like the perpetrators to similar states of pain and suffering?

Particularly an abstraction of pain and suffering you have not necessarily directly experienced. But I suppose just destroying something is an easier route than any other for people who don't like moral conundrums or complexity of situation.

PS: maybe a clip around the ears to a kid who hits his/her siblings?
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes sLiPpY, magpie liked this post

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    ...except that "white people" are the only ones who do not commonly breed like rabbits. Once people from the third world-with no concept of "too much" become the majority the human race will snuff itself out much quicker.
    Well, Stormfront-like ideas have certainly become a lot more popular. So much for the efficacy of left-wing call-out culture.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Van_Der_Beak View Post
    Well, Stormfront-like ideas have certainly become a lot more popular. So much for the efficacy of left-wing call-out culture.
    “ storm-front like ideas.” “ call out culture”.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    “ storm-front like ideas.” “ call out culture”.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.
    That sounded like something I would have expected to find on Stormfront, not that I really know.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78