User Tag List

12 Last

Default Hitler lives, Hoover was obsessed with MLK and CIA planned a hit on Castro

For the day that Kennedy died.

So, has anyone else been following the disclosures from the JFK files and what do you make of it all?
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

brush off the lolcows asynartetic's Avatar

I thought this was one of Xann's threads for a sec.

Carry on.
    There is a fine line between being prejudiced against an entire demographic and disagreeing with the way the system works. -asynartetic

A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. -Lao Tzu

Keep your pimp hand strong. -Bertrand Russell
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    I thought this was one of Xann's threads for a sec.

Carry on.
    hahah me too!

Hitler would be 128 years old, Hoover was obsessed with many people/things and the Castro thing is common knowledge.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    471 sp/sx

No, I haven't.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

I'm pretty sure Hitler is dead, (Stalin was obsessed with confirming his death and left no stone unturned in doing so, thus the uncovering of Hitler's dental record match). As for Hoover and MLK, most know that the FBI was responsible for his death (can't say that Hoover handed down the order but still). And Castro, Who didn't the CIA plan a hit on?
    Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Hitler would be 128 years old.
    Logic won't stop these people. As far as they're concerned Hitlers brain is being kept alive in a chemical bath, and his soldiers are currently working on a giant robot to attach it too.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    471 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Fiend View Post
    Logic won't stop these people. As far as they're concerned Hitlers brain is being kept alive in a chemical bath, and his soldiers are currently working on a giant robot to attach it too.
    You're obviously on the inside.
    I'll be watching you.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    hahah me too!

Hitler would be 128 years old, Hoover was obsessed with many people/things and the Castro thing is common knowledge.
    Yeah, the records are from before JFK's assassination, he's obviously not still alive, he'd have died of old age long ago but the point was he was alive then.

- - - Updated - - -

Bet you feel pretty foolish that you posted that before the OP was clarified, eh?
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post

Bet you feel pretty foolish that you posted that before the OP was clarified, eh?
    No, because it was clarified after the fact. Clarification doen't retroactively change the OP and inform everyone of context before it was made. I actually feel more foolish having to address that comment, by explaining the realities context and time to someone.

Everyone knows that Hitler has been genetically cloned and is running around in the Amazon rainforest

Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.

Meet Richard P. Feynman