User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do Liberals Hate Conservatives?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 21.43%
  • No

5 35.71%
  • Maybe

6 42.86%
First 234

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Way to go leftwingers, forcing conservatives to be whinging victims.
    This sort of sums up everything which is wrong.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

brush off the lolcows asynartetic's Avatar

Those extreme right winger types have always had a victim complex, this is nothing new. It's intrinsic to that sort of extreme brand of conservatism where one is likely to view every cultural evolution as a direct assault on their own preferred traditions and whatnot.
    There is a fine line between being prejudiced against an entire demographic and disagreeing with the way the system works. -asynartetic

A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. -Lao Tzu

Keep your pimp hand strong. -Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Are they congenial, likable people? Or are they part of the voluntarily ignorant, enthusiastically obtuse new Conservative movement that makes it a badge of honor to be hated by everyone not like them? I guess it depends entirely on the Conservative in question. I don't care if they are around or not.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    Those extreme right winger types have always had a victim complex, this is nothing new. It's intrinsic to that sort of extreme brand of conservatism where one is likely to view every cultural evolution as a direct assault on their own preferred traditions and whatnot.
    This is so true. How one can be maligned and victimized to such an excessive degree, yet hold the majority of the power in this country well, that's a mystery for the ages.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.