User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

This party is for a fucking pervert named Weinstein.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post

I see a bunch of politicians in these pictures. And you wanna be in politics...hmmmm...lets start "grouping" people...
    Im out, its been fun

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I guess a million patients not being able to see a GP because of single payer isn't worthy of discussion.

Oh well back to the sexual corruption at the heart of the leftist pantheon.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I guess a million patients not being able to see a GP because of single payer isn't worthy of discussion.

I attempted to move your post to another thread, however I’ve made a mistake in that process that I’m presently trying to correct. Still a novice here, so your patience is appreciated.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes DiscoBiscuit liked this post

MBTI
    FREE

What steps do you think we should take to prevent future abuses by men (and women) in positions of power? A bullet or numbered list would be excellent. I hadn't historically considered you an ally in this fight, but I'm happy to have you aboard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    What steps do you think we should take to prevent future abuses by men (and women) in positions of power? A bullet or numbered list would be excellent. I hadn't historically considered you an ally in this fight, but I'm happy to have you aboard.
    Shame these untouchable Mandarins in the court of public opinion. Show all their friends still doing the same thing, that they are no longer insulated because of their financial, cultural, and political power.

Basically keep doing what we're doing.

MBTI
    FREE

Shame these untouchable Mandarins in the court of public opinion. Show all their friends still doing the same thing, that they are no longer insulated because of their financial, cultural, and political power.
    Without proof though? I think we face the difficult dilemma of fighting against people who have many friends, and a lot of people whose personal identities, livelihoods, and agendas are intertwined with the abuse.

You've mentioned "the left" several times in the thread, and I feel like doing so simply serves to make your task more difficult, because it immediately puts people in "preserve my political identity" mode. We saw the same thing when Trump's behavior was excused as "locker room talk," or with people coming to the defense of Bill O'Reilly or Bill Clinton.

If your goal is to self-preserve by calling out hypocrisy, then of course you're welcome to continue down the path you've set in this thread. If it's to make progress fighting against continued abuses, then I think we need to work together and move past politics.

Thoughts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Without proof though? I think we face the difficult dilemma of fighting against people who have many friends, and a lot of people whose personal identities, livelihoods, and agendas are intertwined with the abuse.

You've mentioned "the left" several times in the thread, and I feel like doing so simply serves to make your task more difficult, because it immediately puts people in "preserve my political identity" mode. We saw the same thing when Trump's behavior was excused as "locker room talk," or with people coming to the defense of Bill O'Reilly or Bill Clinton.

If your goal is to self-preserve by calling out hypocrisy, then of course you're welcome to continue down the path you've set in this thread. If it's to make progress fighting against continued abuses, then I think we need to work together and move past politics.

Thoughts?
    Trumps talk was just that talk. If there was anything serious there, they would have brought it up. In my mind he's been through the court of public opinion at this point. I was never one to defend O'Reilly or Roger Ailes or any other boogeyman you can dig up.

But my party doesn't also claim to fight for the rights of women above all. Seems like y'all are in a different kind of position.

I didn't like religious moral scolds, and I don't like the lefts version of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    Noticing a common factor here but I thought the welfare state inadvertently ending the economic enslavement of women would make such male chauvinist lechery impossible?

UNLESS?!

right wing lies....

Yah...from everything I learned yesterday...I'm totally confused.