No, I don't believe I will.
    No offense.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    And there ya go.
    Yeah, quite frankly, that woman cannot get my vote for anything, and I find it horrifying that she would dare to mention women's rights.

And also, Joe Biden. <3 hott. SEXY TICKET.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Biden did as good as he could, he did a good job going after McCain, but this debate is about Palin. She didn't make any big gaffs, but she got a few facts wrong and avoided plenty of questions.
    Better to dodge the question with a pre-rehearsed speech than say something horribly, horribly wrong.

I was impressed... she did well. She had a few good points and was able to answer the questions she didn't have answers to in such a boring way that no one will remember or care.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Yeah, quite frankly, that woman cannot get my vote for anything, and I find it horrifying that she would dare to mention women's rights.
    That is horrifying! Women having rights? The very idea is preposterous!!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Better to dodge the question with a pre-rehearsed speech than say something horribly, horribly wrong.
    I think she could have went outside her planned talking points and answered questions a little more directly without making a huge gaff.

McCain needed a better performance from her, he's down in the polls, but at least just by the fact that she showed up to the debate, people will talk less about her very poor interview appearances.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Eventhough I wouldn't vote for her or McCain, I think she did an okay job what with her being a bit new to this. I could tell she was a bit nervous through the whole thing. What annoyed me was how obviously she would avoid questions and go to a topic she was just talking about that also had no relation to the question at hand. I'm not sure if it was her avoidance or her obiviousness in doing it that bothered me most though. I also got tired rather quickly of the "I'm a mom" and other "homey" kind of statements.

On the other hand, Biden's continuous reference to McCain rather than Palin troubled me. I figure it might be because Palin has too small of a track record to really call her out on anything.

Anyway, pretty good debate. I enjoyed watching it. Shame CNN had to post up that focus group graph. I ended up spending as much time making fun of when it would go up and down as I did actually listening to the debate.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think she could have went outside her planned talking points and answered questions a little more directly without making a huge gaff.

McCain needed a better performance from her, he's down in the polls, but at least just by the fact that she showed up to the debate, people will talk less about her very poor interview appearances.
    No, better to play it safe. She has a tendency to say the wrong thing when she improvises.

The fact that she held her own should actually provide a slight bump in the polls, I would think. I have a hard time believing she didn't restore some confidence tonight.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    No, better to play it safe. She has a tendency to say the wrong thing when she improvises.

The fact that she held her own should actually provide a slight bump in the polls, I would think. I have a hard time believing she didn't restore some confidence tonight.
    We know the two remaining McCain/Obama debates probably won't change much, this was the McCain campaign's last chance to get the big bump they need to win, and they didn't get it.

When you're down, you can't always afford to play it safe.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Palin is far too cute (and not just in looks) to be trusted with any position with the power of the VP and potentially the presidency. Look, this is a woman that I'd like to see at parties and have a drink and laugh with--but she seems to me that she's a big pal to everyone, but doesn't have anywhere near the capacity to do anything to right this country after the endless body blows our country has seen during the eight years of Bush.

Look, she's really cute as a button, what with her energy and her winking, but come on now...whatever she's done in Alaska she can keep doing. She's out of the way, and if her peeps are happy with her, so much the better. But we don't need a senile sometimes-maverick and a crazy energy MILF with no experience at the head of our country.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^