User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 14 of 14

  1. #11
    almost half a doctor phoenix13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    She's a non-traditional candidate. The gender is a part of it, but the hommie-ness is another. If I hear her talk about fucking hockey one more time... and then she had to give a shout out to her brother, was it? and his friggin' 3rd grade class? I don't remember the details, but that put me off... it's a debate, be professional.

    ...did I just say that?

  2. #12
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    She's a non-traditional candidate. The gender is a part of it, but the hommie-ness is another. If I hear her talk about fucking hockey one more time... and then she had to give a shout out to her brother, was it? and his friggin' 3rd grade class? I don't remember the details, but that put me off... it's a debate, be professional.

    ...did I just say that?

    IMHO, hockey should be a part of every political debate. That issue has been on the back burner for far too long in this country.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  3. #13
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    IMHO, hockey should be a part of every political debate. That issue has been on the back burner for far too long in this country.
    I agree. I can't bring myself to vote for a pro-icing candidate.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  4. #14
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I agree. I can't bring myself to vote for a pro-icing candidate.
    If she would ban the instigator rule, I could hold my nose and vote McCain-Palin.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 370
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:54 PM
  2. What is the craziest bit of technology you have read about in SF?
    By macjoven in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:15 PM
  3. [MBTItm] SFs: What's the best way to persuade you?
    By rivercrow in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 05:25 PM
  4. What is the point of the MBTI?
    By Dufresne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:37 AM
  5. What's the word for "pertaining to children"
    By darlets in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO