User Tag List

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Default Decrypting the Alt-Right: How to Recognize a F@scist

Those tricky fascists with their constantly changing rhetoric and dog whistles--always clamoring for free speech while giving none in return.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

I'd have thought it didnt take too much decrypting, in my experience they just straight forward say they are fascists or they avoid the fascist or nazi labels and just rant about jews, conspiracies, women, conspiracies, communists, conspiracies, you get the idea, I've posted elsewhere about how the nazi and fascist label has been made attractive to a lot of kids because it has been made a taboo and I think that stands, its clearly naughty/not naughty if that makes sense.

Its the kind of "radical past" they wont feel that embarrassed about when they grow up and profess the exact same ideas, more subtly, and vote republican.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post

Those tricky fascists with their constantly changing rhetoric and dog whistles--always clamoring for free speech while giving none in return.
    Just waiting to see who comes in here to address this fact the loudest.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Wait a minute, I think that's a dude dressed as a woman, I'm not going to watch that.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'd have thought it didnt take too much decrypting, in my experience they just straight forward say they are fascists or they avoid the fascist or nazi labels and just rant about jews, conspiracies, women, conspiracies, communists, conspiracies, you get the idea, I've posted elsewhere about how the nazi and fascist label has been made attractive to a lot of kids because it has been made a taboo and I think that stands, its clearly naughty/not naughty if that makes sense.

Its the kind of "radical past" they wont feel that embarrassed about when they grow up and profess the exact same ideas, more subtly, and vote republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Wait a minute, I think that's a dude dressed as a woman, I'm not going to watch that.
    But if you don't watch it, you won't find out the reasons all the first post is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Fiend View Post
    But if you don't watch it, you won't find out the reasons all the first post is wrong.
    I'll live.

I'm glad stormfront has been taken down
    Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.

Meet Richard P. Feynman
    Likes Floki, Hard liked this post

Retired

Informative video. 4:55 was particularly revealing, along with the dog-whistles listed. I can think of some individuals I've seen online who use those dog-whistles...
    In challenge lies opportunity.
    Likes Atomic Fiend liked this post

Look up the vice video that went viral after Charlottesville
    Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.

Meet Richard P. Feynman