User Tag List

123 Last

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

If/when he is impeached he won't have any control over anyone anymore. He will literally be dragged out kicking and screaming. I hope someone films it.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    If/when he is impeached he won't have any control over anyone anymore. He will literally be dragged out kicking and screaming. I hope someone films it.
    I am not sure he will ever be impeached unless convicted of an actual federal crime, and that could take a long while.

After watching the last two years unfold, I am not sure why we even have laws about the electoral college or impeachment, because if Trump doesn't meet the bar to be removed in practice, I have trouble imagining who ever would. The rules are worthless.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    I am not sure he will ever be impeached unless convicted of an actual federal crime, and that could take a long while.

After watching the last two years unfold, I am not sure why we even have laws about the electoral college or impeachment, because if Trump doesn't meet the bar to be removed in practice, I have trouble imagining who ever would. The rules are worthless.
    Yeah, we have many ways of removing a Prime Minister and we do, probably a bit too much.

Our Prime Minister is not even mentioned in our Constitution, so constitutionally he or she doesn't even exist.

Our Prime Minister is in stark contrast to your President, who is Commander-in-Chief, your political leader, and your Head of State. Our Prime Minister is only a political leader at the gift of his Party, parliament, and the voters in his electorate.

The power of our Prime Minister is limited by liberal democracy, while the power of your President is limited by your liberal democracy, except his power is maximised to make war. And he is commonly spoken of as the most powerful man in the world.

If he doesn't leave, I win a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    If he doesn't leave, I win a bet.
    The USA is one of the oldest continuous democracies. If you bet on its demise, I suggest you get very long odds.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Well, this article is a comparison to Ortega in Nicaragua - they really aren't the same thing. I agree Trump is nothing but a tribal leader at this point and I have no idea why anyone is expecting presidential anything but in the end, he's a complete coward. He won't stand up to law enforcement or the military.

I did come across this fake news and I laughed.

Obama Says He Won’t Leave Office If Trump Is Elected
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I don't know if that's actually a thing you can decide on your own. I actually don't think that even trump can decide he's the president for longer then his time, I think more forces would have to be at work.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Fiend View Post
    I don't know if that's actually a thing you can decide on your own. I actually don't think that even trump can decide he's the president for longer then his time, I think more forces would have to be at work.
    Congress would have to be allowing it. Because they are the only ones who can end his presidency. He's been at the point of threatening them, individually as well as collectively, for awhile. I guess it will be up to the Republicans to decide if they'll have a spine or not. But it certainly paints several of them in a bad light. As in, what exactly does Trump have on you to cause this kind of inaction? Or someone else have on you? Something for someone to ponder.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Then Mace Windu will have to go relieve him from office, at which point Trump will snarl, "I am the senate!"
    Likes Typh0n liked this post