User Tag List

1231151 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Default Some of you might want to start thinking about whats coming.

2 dead in stabbing after intervening when man yelled anti-Muslim slurs at women, police say

I've mused for a while now about the instability in the country the cultural, political, tribal strife. From ferguson to gamergate etc etc etc etc.

I worry that we are moving towards some sort of low grade national civil strife that is difficult to handle.

Strap in because it's going to be a bumpy ride.
    Likes Ursa, Red Ribbon liked this post

Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Why are you reading Huffpo?
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I liked the episode of South Park where Caitlyn Jenner said "Buckle up, buckaroos!" That was funny back then.

The two Muslim women did the right thing by just walking away from the crazy person. Maybe the intervening crowd should've done the same thing. I see this as more of a problem with crazy or drugged people on the streets than anything relating to Muslims.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    2 dead in stabbing after intervening when man yelled anti-Muslim slurs at women, police say

I've mused for a while now about the instability in the country the cultural, political, tribal strife. From ferguson to gamergate etc etc etc etc.

I worry that we are moving towards some sort of low grade national civil strife that is difficult to handle.

Strap in because it's going to be a bumpy ride.
    No, That's just you.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee
    Likes Jaguar, geedoenfj, Floki, Red Ribbon liked this post

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    I liked the episode of South Park where Caitlyn Jenner said "Buckle up, buckaroos!" That was funny back then.

The two Muslim women did the right thing by just walking away from the crazy person. Maybe the intervening crowd should've done the same thing. I see this as more of a problem with crazy or drugged people on the streets than anything relating to Muslims.
    If it were a Muslim man who shouted crazy shit about religion before stabbing two people to death, I somehow suspect the response would be different.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    If it were a Muslim man who shouted crazy shit about religion before stabbing two people to death, I somehow suspect the response would be different.
    Are you accusing me of being anti-Muslim? If you are, I really don't appreciate it and I'm a little offended....Anyways, if Americans don't want Muslims in their country and it is causing violence, then maybe Muslim immigration needs to be halted.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Are you accusing me of being anti-Muslim? If you are, I really don't appreciate it and I'm a little offended....Anyways, if Americans don't want Muslims in their country and it is causing violence, then maybe Muslim immigration needs to be halted.
    He was saying the coverage/reaction would be far different if the attacker was Muslim. This is a white guy that started this. This is a white guy that killed two people and injured one more. If you want to victim blame here that's fine - own that position. That doesn't make you anti-Muslim. That makes you uncomfortable with who committed this crime and why.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

How come this white dude had issues when he murdered civilians for political reasons:

Quote Originally Posted by Article in opening post
    Simpson says police don't know if the man has mental health issues or if he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
    And it's called terrorism if a muslim had done the same?
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

if Americans don't want Muslims in their country and it is causing violence, then maybe Muslim immigration needs to be halted.
    I hope 100,000 Muslims come into the USA. I'm American.
    Likes Floki liked this post