User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    How come this white dude had issues when he murdered civilians for political reasons:

And it's called terrorism if a muslim had done the same?
    He is a terrorist. And a convicted felon. And a white supremacists well known to the cops.

Suspect in Portland Hate Crime Murders is a Known White Supremacist - Blogtown - Portland Mercury

So sick of this not being taken seriously.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Z Buck McFate, Floki liked this post

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    He is a terrorist. And a convicted felon. And a white supremacists well known to the cops.

Suspect in Portland Hate Crime Murders is a Known White Supremacist - Blogtown - Portland Mercury

There must be something wrong in the water out there.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

How come this white dude had issues when he murdered civilians for political reasons:

Well we also didn't blow up a Christian bomb of love in Manchester on monday, so that act might have played into the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post

Yup, a total terrorist. They should be reporting the story as such.
    Likes geedoenfj, Floki liked this post

MBTI
    STP

We are actually expanding our definition of terrorism to include a large swath of hate crime now. Its no longer just muslim, but has expanded to racism based hate killings, religious based hate killings, etc. Its becoming what it should be, a generic classification for people who terrorize other groups.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes bechimo, Floki liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    We are actually expanding our definition of terrorism to include a large swath of hate crime now. Its no longer just muslim, but has expanded to racism based hate killings, religious based hate killings, etc. Its becoming what it should be, a generic classification for people who terrorize other groups.
    Good. IMO, thugs are thugs and should be handled the same way.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Well, its only a matter of time before we get another incident of Antifa terrorism
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    2 dead in stabbing after intervening when man yelled anti-Muslim slurs at women, police say

I've mused for a while now about the instability in the country the cultural, political, tribal strife. From ferguson to gamergate etc etc etc etc.

I worry that we are moving towards some sort of low grade national civil strife that is difficult to handle.

Strap in because it's going to be a bumpy ride.
    Welcome to the Trump era baby, cachooga, cachooga I have watched Disneys Cars one to many times recently, you know you have a toddler when you start using Disney movie quotes.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I'm starting a wilderness survival class in August. Will add tracking to that in the winter.

Gonna be going to the firing range more later this year when my boo is back from deployment. I've shot handguns before, but don't have any prior experience with rifles or automatic weapons. He's also gonna help me get ready to get my motorcycle license.

I've done a lot of gardening since I was young, so I know how to grow my own food. My ISTP roomie tried to get me into jiujitsu, I wasn't feeling it, but I have some hand to hand experience. I'm small so I dont know how much use it's gonna be, but that's what guns are for.

Either way, when the shit hits the fan, me and mine will at least give The Man a fight before we go lol.

I think most Southerners--regardless of race--like...stay ready for bullshit as a matter of course.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Trump Effect Inspires Radical Christians in Military

I'm sure this is not the threat that the OP had in mind but free speech and all....

Many of the recent charges are coming from members of minority religions, including Roman Catholics, Jews and Muslims, and from atheists. Among the complaints: military family and marital therapy programs are being infused with Protestant Christianity, which would violate the U.S. Constitution; open anti-Semitism; anti-LGBT statements, posters, symbols and bullying; openly anti-Muslim teachers and Islamophobic attacks; a rise in on-base evangelizing; and increased pressure on recruits or lower-level personnel and service members to convert to fundamentalist Christianity.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Magic Poriferan, Floki liked this post