User Tag List

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Default Nigel Farage is nobody.

Nigel Farage is nobody really, he's Mr. Brexit but only because he and the media dubbed him that.

He's done his job in Europe; but Farage isn't Brexit, Farage isn't anywhere close to being in ruling party.

Nigel Farage is populist and Brexit isn't populist.

I'm still not sure if this is a bot or a shill account for someone peddling certain trigger phrases or buzz words online for data miners and web crawlers.

I mean its twenty past four here, I'm only awake because my sleep cycle has been fucked up again and slept during the day yesterday, what triggers someone to feel the compulsion to post comments about what they imagine the difference is between Nigel Farage and the campaign he is more readily and appropriately identified with at this time in the morning?

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm still not sure if this is a bot or a shill account for someone peddling certain trigger phrases or buzz words online for data miners and web crawlers.

I mean its twenty past four here, I'm only awake because my sleep cycle has been fucked up again and slept during the day yesterday, what triggers someone to feel the compulsion to post comments about what they imagine the difference is between Nigel Farage and the campaign he is more readily and appropriately identified with at this time in the morning?
    Lighting one up for 4:20 I see? Other than that, your post made no sense.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

So if he's nobody, why are you posting about him? He must have some relevance. I've listened to his show on LBC, he sounds exactly like many of the right wing assclowns we have here. I don't mean every assclown. Not like Alex Jones, no one sounds like that walking, talking seizure.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    So if he's nobody, why are you posting about him? He must have some relevance. I've listened to his show on LBC, he sounds exactly like many of the right wing assclowns we have here. I don't mean every assclown. Not like Alex Jones, no one sounds like that walking, talking seizure.
    Because people on this forum outside the UK with an opinion on Brexit seem to be under the impression that Brexit supporters support Nigel Farage. So when I speak about Brexit, somebody accuses me of being populist; This thread is to educate the reality of Farage being a nobody with no chance of being in government ever based on him being in a political party that's only got 1 MP out of 100s.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Funny fact about Alex Jones @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/4050.html" target="_blank">ceecee</a>; he subscribed to my instagram and I was like 'oh no' but I said nothing. Then later I found he wasn't following anymore and was like 'good' 'small world'

I don't hate Alex Jones, in fact I respect him for what he does but... Alex Jones isn't ever going to be President, and Nigel Farage isn't going to be Prime Minister... So... I guess Alex Jones is like Nigel Farage, they both have radio shows too...

They both share opinions on key issues.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Because people on this forum outside the UK with an opinion on Brexit seems to be under the impression that Brexit supporters support Nigel Farage.
    Well, he was very vocal prior to the referendum, no? So it would make sense to put Nigel Farage and Brexit together. But why do you care what people outside of the UK on this forum think about Nigel Farage and people that do or don't support him? I'm pretty clear that I didn't vote for the profoundly ignorant circus performer of a president we currently have but I couldn't give less of a shit what you think about that.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Well, he was very vocal prior to the referendum, no? So it would make sense to put Nigel Farage and Brexit together. But why do you care what people outside of the UK on this forum think about Nigel Farage and people that do or don't support him? I'm pretty clear that I didn't vote for the profoundly ignorant circus performer of a president we currently have but I couldn't give less of a shit what you think about that.
    On the face of it, perhaps to an observer unaware of British politics.
    As things are. you have to understand Nigel Farage = purple, and purple is his political party's colour.
    Purple is a weird outsider party called UKIP; They're not Tory blue, Labour red, Liberal Democrat yellow/they're purple...
    He made some headlines getting in bed with the ruling Tory 'blue' party over this 1 and 1 issue only, the EU referendum.
    He was in no position to call one in the UK. He campaigned and his side won... But the thing that happened was a mis-leading billboard on the back of an actual bus.. On this bus it said £350m saved per week for the NHS... The next day was a sad but funny moment on TV when his truth came out.
    - was a mistake.

This is how serious he's taken in the UK, TV presenters let him talk and act like this; Honestly, the people in the UK are like her or brain dead voting UKIP. but UKIP never get in. Nigel Farage is UKIP.

Donald Trump, if he were British, you could liken him to Nigel Farage if Nigel Farage ran for a main political party. No, Nigel Farage is not like Donald Trump, Donald Trump has more authority in his own country than Nigel Farage ever will.

Compared to Alex Jones in the UK, who TV presenters don't let talk.