User Tag List

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Default Things / Issues that make your heart bleed

Things that make your heart bleed are things that you've seen?

I'm partial to the plight of a peoples over another based on things I've seen that's pulled on my heart strings.

I guess I'll tell you what I've seen.

I've seen friends on benefits doing all sorts of wickedness and proud to be a failure giving ear time to drunks with a sob story to tell about whatever shit has happened, and Kudos, the homeless are people too and so are those folks on council housing buying knock off DVDs and weed looking like Free Willy and as graceful as a turd.. I've seen the same friends shun those who I draw attention to, who I see... The Romani Gypsy girls people try to fuck with. In the end, this one girl who I must admit I was partial too, at the end of the day used to give me her an unsold flower too... I forget what I did to deserve that

Girls doing their much needed job as their undocumented nomadic ways insists upon and @Lark real John Lennons/Citizens of the Earth.
    I've seen my 'so-called' friends shun them. Girl, sweetest as can be, saw her every night I worked, hers and hers, all selling flowers; as they do. - I've seen nightclubs shun them off, I've seen nightclub goers shun them off; I've seen the Police shun these people off; I've seen drunk rowdy nightclub goers in Soho, London - mess with these poor women. - I ventured out one night from Old Compton Street down to Marble Arch a mile or 2 away along Oxford Street at night, around 11pm to Midnight and I saw more Gypsy women only there were different. They were different; same that people ignored them or that the Police would move them on. They were elderly and sad looking because it was cold that night, not freezing, no snow or nothing, but not a warm night... And they looked dirty sitting on the floor on flattened cardboard pan handling. These Romani Gypsies were; I only saw this the one night, in the end of my walk, at Marble Arch - I gave this one woman some cookies I was going to eat, figured she probably could use them more than me, then I went back to Soho by bus.
    I must admit somethings do pull my heart strings, and those people do; Why?
    Because they're not doing anybody harm, society picks on them as if they were a nuisance, and they're not lazy, they're hard working, and only reason they're like that is because of there nomadic ways; These people with warm blood like me and you, get shunned or fucked with, is like whatever, I might not have the time for some Drunk telling me a sob story of falling on hard times I must admit, but I do have time for people who make my heart bleed.

What makes your heart bleed? What have you seen? Do you ever make your heart cold towards people who shun people like this but embrace losers who love to talk and moan and drink and need medical help with meds that they ought to seek where it's free for them here. IDK. I guess I'm a cold hearted person.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Things that make your heart bleed are things that you've seen?

I'm partial to the plight of a peoples over another based on things I've seen that's pulled on my heart strings.

I guess I'll tell you what I've seen.

I've seen friends on benefits doing all sorts of wickedness and proud to be a failure giving ear time to drunks with a sob story to tell about whatever shit has happened, and Kudos, the homeless are people too and so are those folks on council housing buying knock off DVDs and weed looking like Free Willy and as graceful as a turd.. I've seen the same friends shun those who I draw attention to, who I see... The Romani Gypsy girls people try to fuck with. In the end, this one girl who I must admit I was partial too, at the end of the day used to give me her an unsold flower too... I forget what I did to deserve that

Girls doing their much needed job as their undocumented nomadic ways insists upon and @Lark real John Lennons/Citizens of the Earth.
    I've seen my 'so-called' friends shun them. Girl, sweetest as can be, saw her every night I worked, hers and hers, all selling flowers; as they do. - I've seen nightclubs shun them off, I've seen nightclub goers shun them off; I've seen the Police shun these people off; I've seen drunk rowdy nightclub goers in Soho, London - mess with these poor women. - I ventured out one night from Old Compton Street down to Marble Arch a mile or 2 away along Oxford Street at night, around 11pm to Midnight and I saw more Gypsy women only there were different. They were different; same that people ignored them or that the Police would move them on. They were elderly and sad looking because it was cold that night, not freezing, no snow or nothing, but not a warm night... And they looked dirty sitting on the floor on flattened cardboard pan handling. These Romani Gypsies were; I only saw this the one night, in the end of my walk, at Marble Arch - I gave this one woman some cookies I was going to eat, figured she probably could use them more than me, then I went back to Soho by bus.
    I must admit somethings do pull my heart strings, and those people do; Why?
    Because they're not doing anybody harm, society picks on them as if they were a nuisance, and they're not lazy, they're hard working, and only reason they're like that is because of there nomadic ways; These people with warm blood like me and you, get shunned or fucked with, is like whatever, I might not have the time for some Drunk telling me a sob story of falling on hard times I must admit, but I do have time for people who make my heart bleed.

What makes your heart bleed? What have you seen? Do you ever make your heart cold towards people who shun people like this but embrace losers who love to talk and moan and drink and need medical help with meds that they ought to seek where it's free for them here. IDK. I guess I'm a cold hearted person.
    I'm not sure why you're craving my attention, I hope you get off the drugs and get your head straight.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm not sure why you're craving my attention, I hope you get off the drugs and get your head straight.
    You seem to me to be passionate about being nomadic and stateless, what do you feel about our Romani Gypsy brothers and sisters?
    I simply wish to draw your attention to this plight given your perceived point of view of borders.