User Tag List

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Default Any wonder why we get pissed off Muslims turning vehicles into weapons in Europe?

First we kill their women and their children in predator drone strikes blowing up hospitals and mosques...
    Who's the real pieces of shit here?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm pretty sure ANY country would be pissed when someone turns a vehicle into a weapon. Even Muslim countries. The person driving the vehicle is the piece of shit. That single person. Not a whole religion that wasn't riding in the car with him. Did you kill their women and children and blow up their hospitals? No. So why is it fine for an entire religion to hate you?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Survive & Stay Free liked this post

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Who is we?
    Likes Survive & Stay Free liked this post

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I'm pretty sure ANY country would be pissed when someone turns a vehicle into a weapon. Even Muslim countries. The person driving the vehicle is the piece of shit. That single person. Not a whole religion that wasn't riding in the car with him. Did you kill their women and children and blow up their hospitals? No. So why is it fine for an entire religion to hate you?
    It's all shit, indeed. The person driving the car is a piece of shit for attacking people on the street in the name of attacking pieces of shit who sit there and control their drones to attack things held scared to a Muslim, like a mosque or a hospital... It's all pieces of shit and the innocent lives taken by cars are outnumbered by innocent lives taken in shitty drone strikes prompting people to act all shitty with vehicles. I'm guessing a couple of people in Europe is sadder than hundreds of people in Pakistan alone killed in drone strikes.