User Tag List

123 Last

Default Hijacked truck crashes into building in central Stockholm, 3 killed, 8 injured

Just a few hours earlier today, a lorry truck was stolen as it was loaded with wares and was driven into a department store in central Stockholm, killing 3 and injuring 8. Shootings at several locations in nearby areas have also been reported, but have as of now not been confirmed. The Prime Minister said in an impromptu press conference that all information indicates a terrorist attack.

Three killed in terror attack in Stockholm - DN.SE

This happened about 2 minutes from where I work. They called me to say they're closing the place down and I shouldn't come in. All traffic in and out of the city has stopped and everyone are advised to stay home.

A picture of a suspect has been released.

It's uncertain if the attack is still ongoing. I'm watching a news channel livestream which will soon broadcast a press conference from the police, who will release more information about the deed. Gonna update with some info when it's over.
    IF THIS IS HEAVEN THEN I'M BAILING OUT
    Likes Xann liked this post

Permabanned

Glad you're​ okay.
    Likes Hive, MDP2525, geedoenfj liked this post

The police had no info that hasn't already been reported in the media. The city is being evacuated en masse. No attacks have been reported since it happened three hours ago, so it seems to be over.

I'm fucking livid.
    IF THIS IS HEAVEN THEN I'M BAILING OUT
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

European gun laws! The best weapons terrorists can think of: cars.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Woah Hive I am glad you are alright!!! Sorry for the loss of your fellow citizens.

This happened about 2 minutes from where I work. They called me to say they're closing the place down and I shouldn't come in. All traffic in and out of the city has stopped and everyone are advised to stay home

Where I come from these types of attacks used to be normal until mid 2009. Not vehicles running into people but bombs in public buses, places, religious institutions, schools, car bombs and massacres. 90% of the targets were civilians.

No one called us and asked us to stay home.

And if the likes of western powers had their way (including Hillary Clinton whose leaked emails indicated that she wanted to interfere in our civil war and stop the government troops from ending the war) the war would have still continued and thousands of my citizens would have died.

A few or none at all #prayedfor..... my country.

You know where I am from.
    Likes Hive, Cat Brainz, Xann, geedoenfj, magpie and 2 others liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    European gun laws! The best weapons terrorists can think of: cars.
    Seems to be pretty effective, unfortunately
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    ESFJ

RIP to the victims in this attack and condolences tot he family and friends of the killed and hope the injured make a speedy recovery.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTP

I wonder if the guy who did this was a Christian....

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Hijacked truck crashes into building in central Stockholm, 3 killed, 8 injured

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    I wonder if the guy who did this was a Christian....

Crime is crime whoever is committing it, in a name of any group or religion, or in name of whatever else, any human being with a sensibility from any religion would condemn it, so I would appreciate that we kindly stop pulling sh** around here, stop waiting for a new attack just to win a debate, and have some respect for victims of this terrorist attack, and for all victims of this terrorist group all around the world..

Thanks a lot
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

Likes Amargith, OrangeAppled liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I'm glad you're alright Hive, my heart goes with the victims and their families and friends..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3