User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I don't think PETA takes this request (very) seriously nor do they think their request will be taken seriously. They probably WANT you to be 'grossed out' because in their minds, it makes a point. "Mammary milk" is gross and unecesssary, regardless of whether it comes from a human or other animal.
    They failed. Tonight for dinner I had: 22oz of nice NY Strip steak, 2 glasses of milk, and a giant bowl of ice cream, and I don't feel bad at all. In fact, maybe I'll go hunting tomorrow.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    xNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    They failed. Tonight for dinner I had: 22oz of nice NY Strip steak, 2 glasses of milk, and a giant bowl of ice cream, and I don't feel bad at all. In fact, maybe I'll go hunting tomorrow.
    22 oz? Holy Christ, I couldn't eat that much. However, about 6 oz of steak, cooked with a bit of salt, pepper and garlic, along with green beans (cooked with bacon) and mashed potatoes (with butter, salt, and garlic) would be perfect.

However, I don't hunt. :P I'm against gun control, but I don't like guns.
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

... I could see a man definitely trying to launch this idea. "..Dudes. Look. If we can convince them of this.. We won't need machinery. *We* could milk them. It's for the animals! I swear! >.>.. Yeah, go PETA...!"
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

[youtube=rH9MaW1tjig]YouTube - Muppets The Swedish Chef makes Squirrel Stew[/youtube]

[youtube=lu9A0LlLyvo]YouTube - Swedish Chef and lobsters[/youtube]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Dood, they have MUCH better PR than NAMBLA. *MUCH*

Though both their 'zines are probably on the 'banned' list in most public libraries. LOL.

To me, this is obviously a "statement". Like whenn that US Senator proposed a bill to re-enact the mandatory draft. His point was that ALL sons of ALL parents -- including the wealthy, elite, and priveleged -- should be drafted. And that would cause a total change in war policy b/c elected officials have to think about their own family.

I don't think PETA takes this request (very) seriously nor do they think their request will be taken seriously. They probably WANT you to be 'grossed out' because in their minds, it makes a point. "Mammary milk" is gross and unecesssary, regardless of whether it comes from a human or other animal.

Those PETA folks are so good at guerilla marketing and PR though.

We could talk more about PETA, but I'll wait to see what others have to say.
    I'm alarmed that it took 63 posts for anyone to reach this conclusion.

And I also liked the direction this thread took at INTPC better. A lot better.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Oh, Ivy. Reaching a conclusion and saying "HEY! Check out this conclusion I made!" are not quite the same.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

No kidding. Evidently you and lateralus and ajblaise and pure_merc had hardons for each other and couldn't be arsed to say it out loud.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    No kidding. Evidently you and lateralus and ajblaise and pure_merc had hardons for each other and couldn't be arsed to say it out loud.
    I actually thought everyone but ajblaise realized it wasn't a serious proposition, and he was enough trouble already.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I actually got propositioned by Lat and Merc in a PM, but eventually declined.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Eventually. So you thought about it, huh? Can't say I blame you, they're sexy beasts.