User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    xNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think you misunderstood that post. I simply wanted to find out if she found humor in dark matters.
    Sure. I appreciate a lot of satire. I just don't like SP because I find fart jokes to be a turn off. *shrugs* I don't enjoy toilet humor.

Just like I don't enjoy assault. (Not personally, but not for other people, either.)
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

fh'hk;fhkgfo Gross!!

I thought this was a joke from the title. Surely!, I thought, PETA + breast + ice cream cannot be what I think it is! I stand corrected, the thread was exactly as advertised.

How about we purify our own urine to drink too instead of taking water from the freshwater animals? Let's take it a step further, we'll just eat dead people instead of animals. Hell, lets feed people to animals!!1!2

Gross. Milking a cow is harmless, and they live a better life, in my opinion, than they would on their own in the "wild" where they'd be eaten in a savage way by nature. I'm not sucking on some random chick's tit-water just because some douche in a tye-dye shirt that hasn't showered in a month and doesn't pay their fucking taxes wants to see the cow roam magestically in the wild and shit all over my lawn.

I'm going to drink twice as much milk as I normally do all week now, and eat ice cream every night instead of once a week.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Crazy..but harmless. You'd think PETA controlled a small army the way people rag on them.

They get hated on more than NAMBLA.
    Dood, they have MUCH better PR than NAMBLA. *MUCH*

Though both their 'zines are probably on the 'banned' list in most public libraries. LOL.

To me, this is obviously a "statement". Like whenn that US Senator proposed a bill to re-enact the mandatory draft. His point was that ALL sons of ALL parents -- including the wealthy, elite, and priveleged -- should be drafted. And that would cause a total change in war policy b/c elected officials have to think about their own family.

I don't think PETA takes this request (very) seriously nor do they think their request will be taken seriously. They probably WANT you to be 'grossed out' because in their minds, it makes a point. "Mammary milk" is gross and unecesssary, regardless of whether it comes from a human or other animal.

Those PETA folks are so good at guerilla marketing and PR though.

We could talk more about PETA, but I'll wait to see what others have to say.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I don't think PETA takes this request (very) seriously nor do they think their request will be taken seriously. They probably WANT you to be 'grossed out' because in their minds, it makes a point. "Mammary milk" is gross and unecesssary, regardless of whether it comes from a human or other animal.

Those PETA folks are so good at guerilla marketing and PR though.

We could talk more about PETA, but I'll wait to see what others have to say.
    Hm.

You know, I didn't even think about it this way. (felt I should say I am NOT being sarcastic, since I'm in a hyper mood today. I really think that may be their underlining point.)

Only they FAILED. I still think cow milk rocks and was specifically manufactured and milked from cows for me, and mommy's milk is for babies. ^_^b scoreboard houston!

Hot dogs and sausage don't gross me out because of what they're made of, and milk doesn't either. It passes my A-Okay test and that's good enough for me. To compare Mother's Milk to Cow's Milk just does not compute in my brain.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm no fan of PETA but I would have no trouble eating ice cream made from human milk.

I might even have to go to work for Ben & Jerry's to work on the milking line.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    istp

i will never be able to look at a carton of ben and jerries the same again.

i hate you all. :sad:

heart on fire

This would create a lot of jobs for real human beings, not so sure about the job satisfaction of being hooked up to a milking machine though.

MBTI
    xNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    This would create a lot of jobs for real human beings, not so sure about the job satisfaction of being hooked up to a milking machine though.
    *snark* That's one way to cut down on the recent job loss. Oh, hey, and it's also a huge boon for the women's libbers. This would be a job that only *we* could do!

Wow. As gross as this is, I'm somehow seeing economic potential, here.
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

MBTI
    infp

If they can find enough willing human milk donors to displace the entire dairy industry, I would be so amazed and impressed that I would support it.

But that will never happen.

It would just be to weird to sit down with some milk you got from the local store and think "theres a pretty good change my friend's mom donated this milk".

But in all seriosuness, if it is harmful to cows, would it not be harmful to humans? I know thats the point that we are supposed to consider, it's just too bad no one cares about the well being of cows compared to women. And by too bad, I mean for PETA.

PETA and NAMBLA should form one supergroup, called the North American Man/Boy Love Association of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. That would make for some killer marketing.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    *snark* That's one way to cut down on the recent job loss. Oh, hey, and it's also a huge boon for the women's libbers. This would be a job that only *we* could do!

Wow. As gross as this is, I'm somehow seeing economic potential, here.
    Yes, HUGE economic potiential here (no pun intended btw) but you know men could do the job if they took hormones to get bewbs, but the women could make organic women only companies that advertised "no artificial hormones" until the men's companies took them to court to sue and say they couldn't advertise that "No artificial hormones" saying it implied that artificial hormones were somehow harmful (As has happened now with Monsanto and the organic milk companies )