"She hit him, so she's an enneagram eight."

Fallacy: Non Sequitur.
    Likes Floki, Ursa liked this post

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Maybe she means journalism camp, where irrational leftist media personalities are invited to learn the fundamentals of journalism.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Ah, yes. The left - where one becomes irrational simply for being there. Where's my popcorn . . .
    Likes jcloudz liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Bias is something 'other' people experience, therefore Maddow would be unaffected in her mind.
    I edited it.

A better & more informed question would be WHERE are the internment camps going to be located, which states etc.. There is money to be made.
    You going to the camp to set up a concession stand? Sell them t-shirts?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    If it came from anywhere it came from Bravo. I watched it. What is the big deal here? That anyone is finding this newsworthy all of a sudden is laughable.
    It's a question of the extent to which this, a concern about camps, affects her world view and judgement.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Maybe she means journalism camp, where irrational leftist media personalities are invited to learn the fundamentals of journalism.
    lol That sounds bad too. Not very Libertarian.
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    Big Journo can't be trusted. Wake up, GAC.

It's why no one should trust biased media reports even if they are factual. Which they can be.

There's a difference between bias and factual/false reports. You can have one, both or neither in the same report.

Sure, biased news has loaded language that leads to a moral "right" or "wrong" built into the reporting...but instead of us learning how to identify bias, so we learn to not be manipulated by it...

We should just trust media reports that have no trackable sources at all.

~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch
    It's a question of the extent to which this, a concern about camps, affects her world view and judgement.
    If she's serious, it's a sign of an irrational, conspiratorial mind. If she's not serious, she should be ashamed for making such an outrageous suggestion. I heard two African Americans jokingly discuss being "sent back" (I assume they mean Africa.) by Trump. I knew they didn't come up with the idea themselves; they must've gotten it from people like Maddow. Maddow and her ilk are scaring the shit out of the safe space crowd.

I agree. Government run camps are a bad idea, even Gitmo.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

If she's serious, it's a sign of an irrational, conspiratorial mind. If she's not serious, she should be ashamed for making such an outrageous suggestion. I heard two African Americans jokingly discuss being "sent back" (I assume they mean Africa.) by Trump. I knew they didn't come up with the idea themselves; they must've gotten it from people like Maddow.
    Assumptions assumptions

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

If she's serious, it's a sign of an irrational, conspiratorial mind. If she's not serious, she should be ashamed for making such an outrageous suggestion.
    Are you seriously saying anyone in a public position (like a journalist or I dunno, a politician) should never make irrational conspiratorial statements or outrageous statements? Because they should be ashamed for scaring the shit out of the safe space crowd? Like this crowd? GAB | Free Speech for Everyone I bet that it is getting scary for them.

Do you think your encounter was the first time African Americans have discussed being sent elsewhere (to Africa. Even President Lincoln discussed sending slaves to Central America)? Are you really this ignorant?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.