User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Is it important who is responsible for 9/11?

I don't mean to be imposing.

Only once in my life have I thought that I could find the truth of a matter by examining only one side of it. For some reason, an one's ego can be damaged by having to admit to being for a long period of time, and this is even more true if the issue is one of emotional significance to the individual. As an ENFP, I am used to allowing my emotions to cloud my rationality when they become strong, and this inevitably leads to regret. On one issue in particular, I am ashamed of having irrationally protected my ego for six years, arrogantly assuming that I had all the answers- when I hadn't even asked the questions.

If who was responsible for the attacks on 9/11 is important to you, then now is the time to ask yourself if you have considered both popular theories fully and without bias. Now is the time because I'm going to provide you with all of the information that I know about the less popular one, which will be sufficient to build a strong case.

My proposition is not that the United States Government blew up the twin towers. That is an inaccurate oversimplification. I am proposing first and foremost that the official story is a lie.

Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel. A significant quantity of melted steel was found in pools at all three of the fallen World Trade Center buildings. Steel CANNOT burn below 2700 degrees Fahrenheit. I believe the minimum temperature it can melt at is 2777 F. Jet fuel does not burn above 1600 degrees Fahrenheit. I believe the maximum temperature that jet fuel can burn is 1517 F. This discrepancy is too large for any fluke to have taken place.

Another item found at all three of the building sites was Thermite. Thermite is a compound that is found at all demolition sites. It is an essential component of the demolition process. The thermite that was found was 'Thermate,' and patented and manufactured brand. Neither of these two very important pieces of evidence showed up in the 9/11 Commission Report. A balanced investigation would not have omitted these facts. But the 9/11 Commission Report was not legitimate. Neither the President or the Vice President were under oath, and a transcript of what took place in the meetings was not allowed, or at least not released, even though a number (a large number, I assume) of the families of 9/11 victims requested one and have continued to request one for obvious reasons.

Blowing up buildings and blaming it on terrorists and factions is not new to America. George H.W. Bush, who spoke passionately about creating a "New World Order," is an ex-director of the CIA. Under his authority, the CIA blew up a number of buildings in other countries and blamed it on someone else to seize political leverage. According to declassified CIA documents, this has taken place over two hundred times. They are called "False Flag" attacks. I sometimes wonder how many False Flag attacks the CIA isn't admitting to.

Always keep in mind that there was a fantastic motivation for committing this crime. The Neo-Conservative strategy that has now been implemented in the Middle East, and that the 9/11 hysteria and momentum was used to propel foward was discussed in a 1997 government think-tank called "The Project for a New American Century." It's stated objective is "to promote American global leadership." Referring to American imperial mobilization, its 2000 document reads: “The process of transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event—like a new Pearl Harbor.” The next year, they got what they needed, and
    many of our liberties were removed through the Patriot Act, the U.S. invaded Afghanistan, and we continue to spread our troops through the Middle East setting up permanent bases to this day. The similarities between these actions and past fascist imperialist movements are dead on. Since the Patriot Act, Executive Orders that are even more damaging to our Constitution and liberties has been passed, though they are rarely mentioned.

This should be enough to at least get the discussion started, though there is much more to be said. I beg you to do the research on your own so that you cannot simply write me off, which is the most common way people react to this information. Also, if anything I have stated in this post is false, please correct me because I want to be as accurate as possible!

MBTI
    ENTJ

Oh stop it with the conspiracy theories. Even if the whodunnit is still a mystery, despite Osama blatantly admitting to it, you think the people in the Middle East that want to see the end of all western civilization should be left alive?
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    Oh stop it with the conspiracy theories.
    Seconded. This has been done to death, I won't even state the opposing argument.

heart on fire

If who was responsible for the attacks on 9/11 is important to you, then now is the time to ask yourself if you have considered both popular theories fully and without bias.
    Why are there only two theories that people can consider?

MBTI
    INFP

There has not been an 'official' unbiased investigation into 9/11, taking into account all the facts.

Therefore, until a true, unbiased investigation is conducted, I can not conclude either way.

Of course, any true investigation is going to be massively hampered, because the US government decided to ship off all the steel from WTC 1, 2, and 7 before any of it could be investigated. Destruction of evidence at the worlds biggest crime scene. Incompetence, or intent, I have a feeling none of us will know in our life times.

you think the people in the Middle East that want to see the end of all western civilization should be left alive?
    Ok, if Osama was the culprit behind 9/11. Can you explain me his reasons behind doing so?
    It's just a ride

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Members Only View Post
    There has not been an 'official' unbiased investigation into 9/11, taking into account all the facts.

Therefore, until a true, unbiased investigation is conducted, I can not conclude either way.

Of course, any true investigation is going to be massively hampered, because the US government decided to ship off all the steel from WTC 1, 2, and 7 before any of it could be investigated. Destruction of evidence at the worlds biggest crime scene. Incompetence, or intent, I have a feeling none of us will know in our life times.
    I agree with you.

I hate to see the questions relating to Sept 11, 2001 wrapped up into either or type senarios when the above is a much more apt fit.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Members Only View Post

Ok, if Osama was the culprit behind 9/11. Can you explain me his reasons behind doing so?
    ALLAH AKBAR!

Kill the Jews!

Nuff said.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

MBTI
    INFP

ALLAH AKBAR!

Kill the Jews!

Nuff said.
    Not really.

There is cause beyond, "Kill the Jews!" Of course we all wish it could be that simple - to absolve our own nations of any blame.
    It's just a ride

MBTI
    ISTP

Ouchie, I can't believe people still throw this stuff out there.

I can't help but read the arguments like this now:

Did you know that apples are red? Bright red? Yah, obviously 9/11 was a lie.

Steel doesn't have to melt to lose structural support, Osama was a threat for many years before 9/11 and has thoroughly explained (well in advance) why he wants to do what he does, there was no thermite reaction (both for cleanup and before), Bush's historical CIA position is guilt by association (but to what, even, I have no idea), and again, association to the PNAC manifesto shows abuse of power, not guilt.

*shakes head*

Even if it was engineered, the conspiracy theorists pull up a load of crap. The only reasonable avenue for it being a conspiracy was an engineered intelligence failure, and even that borders on fringe, considering how much data was actually picked up (but ignored). Any attempt to engineer this would of left a very large trail in hindsight, whereas it was a huge sequence of open missteps. At least, however, that's a reasonable conspiracy. I mean, an American conspiracy. The real story is a conspiracy too, heh. It just doesn't appeal to our need for 'extraordinary conditions for extraordinary events' needs.

MBTI
    infp

Were you there, measuring and testing and identifying the rubble of Ground Zero or something?

I don't think it matters. A bunch of people died, and I personally think the conspiracies are a little disgraceful to the people who died. It's making this whole ideal of fighting the oppresive machine the purpose rather then looking at what happened to thousands of people.

Bin Laden's motive was to try to destroy and oppress western society in a way that he believes it had oppressed his people. I don't know the intricacies of that, but I think it has soemthing to do with religious smothering and the difference in culture and quality of life. The World Trade Centers epitomized that. It's pretty consistent with terrorism in general -not just a huge inconvenience to the people it is supposed to effect, but it is symbolic, too. The WTC represents what they are fighting against, which bassically capitalism that ruins other ecomonies, or soemthing like that. It's hard to judge because anyone who would even think of the whole thing would have to be a nutcase in the first place.

I think we should just let it go and remember the innocent people who died, cause either way it's very, very tragic. Come on, conspiracy, really?