User Tag List

First 2432333435364484134 Last

Results 331 to 340 of 4845

  1. #331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    Gone
    Posts
    9,845

    Default

    Blah, blah, blah. The guys talking bores the hell outta me. I want data and info, not opinion and speculation. I tried watching his speech going right now. Will wait for the recap.
    Im out, its been fun

  2. #332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Blah, blah, blah. The guys talking bores the hell outta me. I want data and info, not opinion and speculation. I tried watching his speech going right now. Will wait for the recap.
    Are you watching the child whining on TV right now? I swear to fuck, my life is passing before me. There will be no president in the WH, it will be Halloween for 4 years.
    Think.
    Likes entropie, Floki liked this post

  3. #333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    Gone
    Posts
    9,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Are you watching the child whining on TV right now? I swear to fuck, my life is passing before me. There will be no president in the WH, it will be Halloween for 4 years.
    I tried, i gave up after 3 attempts. His overabundant use of beautiful, sad, amazing, blah, blah, blah bores the crap outta me. Not to mention the hypocrisy that spews out. I feel sorry for people who actually heed to his every judgment of them.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Floki liked this post

  4. #334
    Aspiring polymath asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    IxxP
    Enneagram
    953 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    8,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I tried, i gave up after 3 attempts. His overabundant use of beautiful, sad, amazing, blah, blah, blah bores the crap outta me. Not to mention the hypocrisy that spews out. I feel sorry for people who actually heed to his every judgment of them.
    He appeals to people who haven't progressed past a 3rd grade vocabulary level. Dat guddarmed Obarmer and his big fancy pants words I couldint evun compreehind half his fairweeel speech last nite. Bowt time we get someone in dere who is on r levuhl
    Likes entropie liked this post

  5. #335
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    Gone
    Posts
    9,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    He appeals to people who haven't progressed past a 3rd grade vocabulary level. Dat guddarmed Obarmer and his big fancy pants words I couldint evun compreehind half his fairweeel speech last nite. Bowt time we get someone in dere who is on r levuhl
    I figured out what else it is...we have become a society of opinionated side seat drivers looking for an opinionated side seat driver to lead us. Can we please find the real driver and leader now that the spokesman of side seat driving has been defined.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes asynartetic, Osprey liked this post

  6. #336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I think he is a pragmatist and it will be about whatever it takes to get things done. They guy made his fortune in real estate which says something about the kind of person he is. Trust him as far as what's in his best interests are concerned though the question is how tightly linked those interests are to the interests of the American people. At his age, hopefully those two will be pretty well aligned because his legacy is at stake. I have complete confidence he'll give it his all.
    Is that a defining characteristic of Republicans, to assume against all evidence that something which has never worked suddenly will when it starts to concern yourself?

    Trump has shat all over his 'legacy' during the campaign. Except for a few gullible people in America, the whole fucking world is laughing at this clown right now. Watch some foreign news. He has nothing to lose. Well, perhaps his money, but that is no longer in danger now that he runs a global superpower.

    Your best hope actually is that Trump will do nothing and leave governing to people slightly less ignorant and insane than himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Basically put, no matter what Trump says, no matter how many times he says it, no matter how many times he goes on record to say "This is how it's going to be"; You're not going to believe him - why? You're not going to take him as serious why?


    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    I'm going to pretend you don't think it's a coincidence that day, the day of the referendum, him, during a time when he also had campaigning to do; Trump may have said 'Golf course' but you yourself believe him to say one thing but think another.
    I'm also going to pretend that you're aware it doesn't matter who voted leave and who voted remain in the UK since it was 48 to 52... What matters is that Scotland can't legally do anything about it, London voted the same way as Scotland (as did I) but you have to respect democracy; So who cares what Scotland voted when the UK accepted the results meaning everyone agreed to go along with it despite their personal feelings in the name of democracy.
    Do you think that he really was here to talk about golf, on that day of all days; because that would be a huge coincidence, when the more likely is, he was in town for politics, and he wasn't obliged to admit it, and it was of such importance to him, that he left America to do it.
    No more words from you until you've read this.
    Likes Floki liked this post

  7. #337
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Conway: Judge Trump by what's in his heart, not what comes out of his mouth - POLITICO

    What the fuck else do you need to be told before you get it?
    Seeing some of the reactions to the published intel reports, I've come to the conclusion that Trump is the GOP's OJ Simpson.

    ...or maybe their R Kelly given some of his alleged predilections.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes Floki liked this post

  8. #338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    Gone
    Posts
    9,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I think he is a pragmatist and it will be about whatever it takes to get things done. They guy made his fortune in real estate which says something about the kind of person he is. Trust him as far as what's in his best interests are concerned though the question is how tightly linked those interests are to the interests of the American people. At his age, hopefully those two will be pretty well aligned because his legacy is at stake. I have complete confidence he'll give it his all.
    He is one of the reasons why we have strict real estate laws, because what it takes to get the job done needs to be governed.

    I have complete confidence as well he will give it his all, he is a workaholic business man at heart. I dont see that changing. It is also nuetral as good/bad is dependent on person in regard to America...for his family though...its only something i deem accetable to people struggling to make ends meet. Anyone with money that wants to be a workalholic should either not procreate or put family first.
    Im out, its been fun

  9. #339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    Gone
    Posts
    9,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Is that a defining characteristic of Republicans, to assume against all evidence that something which has never worked suddenly will when it starts to concern yourself?

    Trump has shat all over his 'legacy' during the campaign. Except for a few gullible people in America, the whole fucking world is laughing at this clown right now. Watch some foreign news. He has nothing to lose. Well, perhaps his money, but that is no longer in danger now that he runs a global superpower.

    Your best hope actually is that Trump will do nothing and leave governing to people slightly less ignorant and insane than himself.





    No more words from you until you've read this.
    Trump tombstone will read "The man who rode on others shoulders all the way across the finish line"
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Floki liked this post

  10. #340
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Is that a defining characteristic of Republicans, to assume against all evidence that something which has never worked suddenly will when it starts to concern yourself?

    Trump has shat all over his 'legacy' during the campaign. Except for a few gullible people in America, the whole fucking world is laughing at this clown right now. Watch some foreign news. He has nothing to lose. Well, perhaps his money, but that is no longer in danger now that he runs a global superpower.

    Your best hope actually is that Trump will do nothing and leave governing to people slightly less ignorant and insane than himself.
    We will work with whoever the American people elect, but I was listening to Mr Trump the other night and he seemed to me to be slightly psychopathic.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump
    By Bella in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: Today, 01:20 PM
  2. The Force: has Technology trumped evolution?
    By coberst in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 12:53 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO