User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm not fiscally conservative. I'm awesome.

Obama is not my man. Even if he had been, the amount of ludacris behavior from the democratic party's supporters would make me envy Helen Keller and I'd soon switch my vote just to piss them off.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post

Obama is not my man. Even if he had been, the amount of ludacris behavior from the democratic party's supporters would make me envy Helen Keller and I'd soon switch my vote just to piss them off.
    OMG LIKE MARRY ME.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Banned
    MBTI
    type

That too.

Sniffles

Yes it is funny how the antics of Obamaniacs turns so many people off. Im sure they're going to make more people subconsciously vote for McCain.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    OMG LIKE MARRY ME.
    So would if I wasn't about to go wash my hair.

Edit: +1 Peguy.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Is it because you disagree with him on the "issues" or because you don't wanna be associated with the obamamaniacs? (I guess being associated with evangelical creationists seems better to some )

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Okay, so let me make sure I get the rules here: we're voting based on which supporters we'd like to spite the most. And then we find those who match in opinion and get married to them. I like it. Didums, you wanna marry me? Are you male or female, though?

Well, the Obamamaniacs annoyed me pretty strongly at first, but I guess I've become immune to them since they're everywhere in this town. What annoyed me (and still annoys me), was that a large percentage jumped on the bandwagon without having a clue what they were supporting. Still, I'm more disturbed by what I've seen involving the die-hard Republican party supporters. Hearing a group of people chant "drill, baby, drill" sort of creeps me out more than "yes, we can," lol. Actually it all sounds a little perverted. Plus, the only people I know personally who are voting McCain are either evangelical, voting based on traditional ethnic affiliations (south Florida Cubans), or too defensive for me to get a straight answer out of them - like seriously, all you have to do is ask, "why" and they get pissed. So, the supporters around here aren't doing too good selling McCain. The Obamamaniacs around my town may be annoying, but at least they've got some type of enthusiasm, baseless though it may be.

I thank you cool-headed supporters of either candidate who can actually give rationale for things.

Note: This post is only about rabid supporters, not an accurate reflection of who I will vote for and why, before someone gets their panties in a bunch.

Sniffles

I have the opposite perspective of ZiL. I think Obamaniacs are worse than the Republicans. And this is coming from somebody who thought nobody could be worse than Bush-supporters.

I've made clear here many times that I dislike Obama and his views, and that's the main reason why I won't vote for him. The antics of his supporters largely serve as further rationalizations for that decision.

That said, I'm not voting for McCain either.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

So you vote for a candidate based on his supporters rather than what he'll actually do in office?
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    Is it because you disagree with him on the "issues" or because you don't wanna be associated with the obamamaniacs? (I guess being associated with evangelical creationists seems better to some )
    I'll be associated with them forever because my parents are republican, and even if they weren't I find myself around so many democrats I feel like someone has to debate their self-righteousness.

I'm pretty silly on here, but threads have provided plenty of links and such on the issues and where each politician stands on them. I just feel like everytime I say "I don't think Obama has had much experience, I don't like the way he envisions the war efforts, and I hate his legislation being 20 words long." blahblahblah is too repetitive as everyone SHOULD be aware of the issues and how they're standing in the first place. Obama has *introduced* a lot of legislation. The amount of those that have floated and done great good are much less documented. I'm not saying he's satan's son, I am saying I don't agree with him. When I talk, I'm talking beside the issues.

There's finatics on either side, and those who AREN'T die-hard either way are annoyed by both. I don't bother trying to weigh out which side is worse, that's a waste of my time which could be spent with silly string or other more productive things.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiL View Post
    Okay, so let me make sure I get the rules here: we're voting based on which supporters we'd like to spite the most. And then we find those who match in opinion and get married to them. I like it. Didums, you wanna marry me? Are you male or female, though?

~

Plus, the only people I know personally who are voting McCain are either evangelical, voting based on traditional ethnic affiliations (south Florida Cubans), or too defensive for me to get a straight answer out of them - like seriously, all you have to do is ask, "why" and they get pissed. So, the supporters around here aren't doing too good selling McCain. The Obamamaniacs around my town may be annoying, but at least they've got some type of enthusiasm, baseless though it may be.
    Silly marrying jokes aside, They definitely have enthusiasm. But statements like "I'd rather take the smaller, less smelly pile of shit" get under my skin.

I'm not here trying to sell McCain, because I have no intentions of trying to convince anyone that he's better or worse than Obama. America makes that decision, not I. I certainly won't write boring McCain essays just so someone can glance at it, scoff, and continue to say "The fiscal conservatives are retarded for supporting McCain because war costs money!"