First 101819202122 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Pfff, Yeah, OK, What-Ever.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Are those periods hesitations? >.> Hmmmm?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I'll be voting for McCain, mostly because I hate democrats with furious passion. Have fun trying to talk me out of that.
    Great argument. I give up.
    Nice! How could I ever top that?

which is almost as succinct as this...

Pfff, Yeah, OK, What-Ever.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Are those periods hesitations? >.> Hmmmm?
    You are very perceptive. I doubted myself, until......... None of you even attempted to explain McCain's fiscal conservatism.

Conservatives and Js just KNOW they're right without any rationale whatsover. They get mad I ASSUME they support McCain (which they later admit); and then yell at me for bringing up age........

and even worse, you have the nerve to call me a fucking monkey. I'm no fucking monkey, and am incredibly insulted.
    I'm a bonobo chimp, I'm black and I'm proud! We used tools, before YOU fucking monkeys even evolved, from our nuts.

But I'm sure, we all look alike to you right wing, human, mouth breathers..

Banned
    MBTI
    type

The difference between me and you, apparently, is that I realize I can't convince someone with equal and opposed conviction to change their mind with an internet essay I'd have no fun writing.

By the way, do you have a learning disability? Because that second quote was jovial and directed at Enyo's jovial comment. If you do, I'll take it easy on you in the future.

By the way, do you have a learning disability? Because that second quote was jovial and directed at Enyo's jovial comment. If you do, I'll take it easy on you in the future.
    Are you saying I'm being overly serious? O contraire, mon frere! I was giggling the whole time I've been posting. I think you guys got your panties in a bunch, I'm an ENTP; I couldn't take ya muthafuckas seriously, if I wanted to.

I've admitted wanting to suck my own dick, while you righties refuse to concede any absurd statement you make; no matter how obviously wrong.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by meanlittlechimp View Post
    I've admitted wanting to suck my own dick,
    Did you really have to mention that?

I am a chimp. I'll throw feces in ya face, just for looking at me funny, or worse, playin wack music.

And don't pretend, you didn't wish you could suck your own dick too - at least once.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

You are very perceptive. I doubted myself, until......... None of you even attempted to explain McCain's fiscal conservatism.

Conservatives and Js just KNOW they're right without any rationale whatsover. They get mad I ASSUME they support McCain (which they later admit); and then yell at me for bringing up age........

and even worse, you have the nerve to call me a fucking monkey. I'm no fucking monkey, and am incredibly insulted.
    I'm a bonobo chimp, I'm black and I'm proud! We used tools, before YOU fucking monkeys even evolved, from our nuts.

But I'm sure, we all look alike to you right wing, human, mouth breathers..

1. Mouth-breathing rocks.
    2. My post wasn't toward you. I thought it was obvious so I didn't feel the need to quote, but I will quote from now on to assist you. ^_^b
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

So, not a single "fiscally conservative" McCain supporter can give any argument as to why McCain is your man?

Do any of you have any rhyme or reason, except being "less afraid" of him than Obama?

MBTI
    ESFJ

So, not a single "fiscally conservative" McCain supporter can give any argument as to why McCain is your man?

Do any of you have any rhyme or reason, except being "less afraid" of him than Obama?
    Like I said, I don't support him. I've already voted against him once.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"