User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    Why? I don't care about what side your opinion is on (I know your political stance from other threads), I want to know Why you weren't entertained, and Why you thought it was dumb, don't just state things, back your opinions up.
    LOL. I don't have to back anything up. I'm not trying to convince an army to fight for me here.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

*takes a deep refreshing breath*

It feels so good to be on the right side.
    What's so funny is that I think he actually believes he's on the 'right' side.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    LOL. I don't have to back anything up. I'm not trying to convince an army to fight for me here.

You're kidding right? And you call yourself an INTP.. LOL!

If you have nothing to present other than "I believe this because I do", then don't post in my threads I want Real discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    What's so funny is that I think he actually believes he's on the 'right' side.
    If you have nothing to present other than "LOL at your political view", then don't post in my threads I want Real discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    That wasn't bad. I wouldn't breathe so easily, though, Didums. There are more than two sides in politics, and a compilation of Keith Olbermann or Al Franken would be just as easy to put together. Well, it would be if anyone actually collected tape of Al Franken.
    I wouldn't say Just as easy to put together My point is that the level of deception is More so on the republican side, the democrats deceive us too, just less often and less severely. (i'd rather take the smaller and less smelly pile of shit.)

MBTI
    istp

Yeah, I saw this a few days ago. 4 conservatives caught being totally hypocritical.

... I'm somehow not astounded. And this "are you a puppet" nonsense is nauseating.
    No offense.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

If you have nothing to present other than "LOL at your political view", then don't post in my threads I want Real discussion.
    There's not really anything to discuss, other than the fact that the Democrats do the exact same thing. This isn't a problem with Republicans, this is a trait shared by virtually everyone involved in politics. I found your OP to be very naive. You sound like my mom, who thinks Bush is doing God's work. You're just on the other side.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    Yeah, I saw this a few days ago. 4 conservatives caught being totally hypocritical.

... I'm somehow not astounded. And this "are you a puppet" nonsense is nauseating.
    Ya I agree that the title of the video is slightly overboard but I didn't make it, I wanted to show this video because of how it shows the total, absolute hypocricy of these republicans. I just find it fascinating that people will sway to the statements these people make even after they have been shown to be absolute liars.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Ya I agree that the title of the video is slightly overboard but I didn't make it, I wanted to show this video because of how it shows the total, absolute hypocricy of these republicans. I just find it fascinating that people will sway to the statements these people make even after they have been shown to be absolute liars.
    Get used to it. Most people only hear what they want to hear because life seems easier that way.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Get used to it. Most people only hear what they want to hear because life seems easier that way.
    Very relevant to how you respond to threads that are more difficult than you can understand? Where you naively convince yourself that you can comment on the matter? Hear only what you want to hear, and allow your self-deception to convince yourself that what you have to say is plausible?
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

There's not really anything to discuss, other than the fact that the Democrats do the exact same thing. This isn't a problem with Republicans, this is a trait shared by virtually everyone involved in politics. I found your OP to be very naive. You sound like my mom, who thinks Bush is doing God's work. You're just on the other side.
    Cool, present evidence, show me how the democrats are just as much or even worse in their deception. You won't be able to, sorry, try though, it will be interesting to watch.