User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    This thread needs pics.

[IMG]mccain[/IMG]
    Uh oh, usually his aids will wash the blood from his face before he goes in front cameras.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm sure whatever purpose this thread had was entirely destroyed by the monkey's rambling.

PLEASE stop assuming that just because people express their opinion on a particular subject that they are entirely one way or another. If I live in Japan for a year, I'm not a Japanese citizen. Just because someone thinks McCain, Paul, Obama, etc. is better for the country this time around does NOT make them a part of that party.

Your assumptions are destroying whatever point you're trying to make in your posts, which I think is counteractive to what you want accomplished. Speak about what YOU feel on the situation, instead of arguing with everyone based on assumptions you have no grounds making.

Edit: I decided I'd cut into this a bit. -.-;; I'm typically not that rude, even if annoyed.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    I don't like either of our two candidates, but McCain scares me slightly less than Obama.
    Ok for all intents and purposes your a republican. I don't care if you don't agree with all of their policies, or you weren't one before this election. I'm using labels to see what side you're on. You think McCain is better (and the good outweighs the bad etc).

I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal.
    That's what I assumed, and I was right.

Which is why I pointed out the cost of the war relative (to other spending). It doesn't make sense for a fiscal conservative to support the same party that keeps leaving unbalanced budgets and massive debt. If your foreign policy costs dwarf any social programs, how could you be afraid of Obama? Nothing he could do would cost as much as the war; and McCain wants to stay indefinitely and is one of the biggest hawks in Congress.

You don't support the war but you support McCain? Your a fiscal conservative, but you want the party that increased the federal government by 40% and left the largest debt this country has ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Your assumptions are destroying whatever point you're trying to make in your posts, which I think is counteractive to what you want accomplished. Speak about what YOU feel on the situation, instead of arguing with everyone based on assumptions you have no grounds making.
    My assumptions were correct, they were just bashful about picking a side.

Counteractive? I now know they're McCain supporters and their socially liberal while fiscally conservative (the standard response for non-hicks who support republicans). I wanted it out in the open to show how irrational it is for fiscally conservative and socially liberal voters to prefer McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I'm sure whatever purpose this thread had was entirely destroyed by the monkey's rambling.
    The purpose of the thread? If you didn't know what it was before I showed up, it doesn't much matter what it was.... does it? My purpose is to yell at misguided McCain supporters.

Are you one of these vermin as well? I got a can of pimpslap, fo ya ass too.

MBTI
    xNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by meanlittlechimp View Post
    Ok for all intents and purposes your a republican. I don't care if you don't agree with all of their policies, or you weren't one before this election. I'm using labels to see what side you're on.
    You are attempting to pigeon-hole people for your own narrow perception. All that tells me is that your perception is flawed.

You think McCain is better (and the good outweighs the bad etc).
    I still haven't decided who I'm voting for. A lot of the time on this forum, though, it's more fun to play devil's advocate and point out that McCain is not Satan with White Hair.

Which is why I pointed out the cost of the war relative (to other spending). It doesn't make sense for a fiscal conservative to support the same party that keeps leaving unbalanced budgets and massive debt. If your foreign policy costs dwarf any social programs, how could you be afraid of Obama? Nothing he could do would cost as much as the war; and McCain wants to stay indefinitely and is one of the biggest hawks in Congress.
    I don't want to stay indefinitely. I feel that the war is unaffordable, and for us to continue funding it when Iraq has an enormous budget surplus is absolutely ridiculous. I'd love to see pulling out of Iraq be a part of the bail-out. I don't want to support Obama's social programs, either.

You don't support the war but you support McCain? Your a fiscal conservative, but you want the party increased the federal government by 40% and left the largest debt this country has ever seen?
    I would like to see a truly fiscally conservative candidate. Neither of these candidates are fiscally conservative.

Counteractive? I now know they're McCain supporters and their socially liberal while fiscally conservative (the standard response for non-hicks who support republicans). I wanted it out in the open to show how irrational it is for fiscally conservative and socially liberal voters to prefer McCain.
    Too bad it's not working. *shrugs*

The purpose of the thread? If you didn't know what it was before I showed up, it doesn't much matter what it was.... does it? My purpose is to yell at misguided McCain supporters.
    Then your purpose is retarded. You aren't going to change anyone's opinions with your diarrhea of the fingertips. You're going to get yourself twit filtered, because you will quickly be determined to be a complete and utter waste of bandwidth.

Are you one of these vermin as well? I got a can of pimpslap, fo ya ass too.
    Are you even old enough to vote? Seriously, I've seen more impressive rhetoric from my eleven year old. Grow the fuck up.
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

You are attempting to pigeon-hole people for your own narrow perception. All that tells me is that your perception is flawed.
    I just wanted to know who supported McCain. Now I know. Voting republican supports the bad policies you don't like as well. I'm against many things the democrats stand for, but consider myself a democrat now, because they have my vote.

I guess I'm pigeonholing myself too (I didn't know I could lick my own ass...... now if I could only suck my own dick).
    I still haven't decided who I'm voting for. A lot of the time on this forum, though, it's more fun to play devil's advocate and point out that McCain is not Satan with White Hair.
    You don't know by now? What information do you need, before you figure this out? Are you new to politics, economics and history?

Are you even old enough to vote?
    I would like to see a truly fiscally conservative candidate. Neither of these candidates are fiscally conservative.
    You can look at the history of both administrations. Reagan and both Bushes left huge deficits. Clinton left a balanced budget.

Let me repeat this again.

NO PROGRAM OBAMA COULD EVER COME UP WITH, WOULD EVER COME CLOSE TO WAR SPENDING.

Which candidate is TRULY fiscally conservative? Neither of them, but you can take a pretty educated guess which programs will cost more (and who is RELATIVELY more fiscally responsible).

The interest on the debt, to finance the war, outstrips our ENTIRE educational and welfare budgets.
    You are aware of this aren't you?

I'm assuming (once again), you don't like them lazy poor people to get a free ride (that you think Obama will give), but you'll spend FAR MORE to bail out rich stockholders in corporate bailouts? Bear Sterns, AIG, Lehman, Washington Mutual, Fannie May, Freddie Mac, etc etc.

Trillions in debt is fine....to invade people on lies, or bailout corporations (for our supposedly capitalist, free trade economy), but a few hundred million in textbooks and better schools for the inner city and poor rural areas is a big waste of funds. Forget that the education and skill of our workforce is what will make future companies in this economy competitive. Do you even know how many million go into a trillion?

Then your purpose is retarded. You aren't going to change anyone's opinions with your diarrhea of the fingertips. You're going to get yourself twit filtered, because you will quickly be determined to be a complete and utter waste of bandwidth.
    Maybe so, but I rather enjoy it.
    Are you even old enough to vote? Seriously, I've seen more impressive rhetoric from my eleven year old. Grow the fuck up.
    Rhetoric? Can you explain to me why you support McCain? What about him or his policies makes you think he's more fiscally conservative than Obama? I think I gave pretty valid reasons for my view re: fiscal conservatism of both parties.

Do you have an argument for McCain? Would love to hear it.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

McCain's position: "Maybe we should try this."

Obama's position: "Haha listen to those idiots they don't know anything. One break, comin up!......CHANGE!"

MBTI
    xNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

Obama's position: "Haha listen to those idiots they don't know anything. One break, comin up!......CHANGE!"
    THIS. Seriously, I hear from Obama that he wants to accomplish national health care and he wants to cut taxes. But I'm not hearing from him how he intends to accomplish both.

When I hear McCain speak, I hear ideas on how to make things happen. When I hear Obama speak, I hear dreams.

Both are nice, but I'm not so sure that I want dreams without process leading our government.

And I hate nationalized health care for the United States.
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." Catherine Aird

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

Am I right to assume you support McCain as well? or am I making an ASS out of U and ME. I can't stop doing this assuming thing.

Instead of soundbytes, do you have an argument why McCain is more fiscally conservative than Obama?
    or are you fiscally liberal and socially conservative? I haven't met one of those yet.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I'll be voting for McCain, mostly because I hate democrats with furious passion. Have fun trying to talk me out of that.

Add: I do believe McCain and myself are idealogically similar, but presidents have to cater to so many interests that his presidency won't fall in line with my dreams as well as the man himself.

Sniffles

"The only thing dumber than a Democrat or a Republican is when those pricks work together. You see, in our two-party system, the Democrats are the party of no ideas and the Republicans are the party of bad ideas. It usually goes something like this. A Republican will stand up in Congress and say, "I've got a really bad idea." And a Democrat will immediately jump to his feet and declare, "And I can make it shittier."
    --Lewis Black

I'll show myself out........