User Tag List

123 Last

Default Keith Olbermann has the nuts to speak the truth on National Television

[youtube=1PERKBFgg_I] 9/11 TM Special Comment[/youtube]

Bravo, bravo.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Keith Olbermann sickens me. He makes Sean Hannity look like the poster boy for objective journalism. You know what decrying supposed political grandstanding about 9/11 in order to score your own political points is? Political grandstanding. His show might as well be a registered 527 group for Obama. He's an absolute douchebag.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Keith Olbermann sickens me. He make Sean Hannity look like the poster boy for objective journalism. You know what decrying supposed political grandstanding about 9/11 in order to score your own political points is? Political grandstanding. His show might as well be a registered 527 group for Obama. He's an absolute douchebag.
    So you'd rather be shovelled bullshit down your throat just because you don't like the guy? Just because he feels the need to do what he thinks is important as a journalist, informing the people of the truth? I'm sorry but this is the kind of action that is needed to counteract the horseshit that is being fed to us from conservative newscasters.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Reer. Nice.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I won't regret saying this: If I could get away with it, I would fucking kill Olbermann. He's a propagandist, not to mention a propagandist on another "side" than mine. Goebbels. Disgusting.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    So you'd rather be shovelled bullshit down your throat just because you don't like the guy? Just because he feels the need to do what he thinks is important as a journalist, informing the people of the truth? I'm sorry but this is the kind of action that is needed to counteract the horseshit that is being fed to us from conservative newscasters.
    No, I'd rather he act like a professional journalist and not a complete asshole. He's a smarmy political hack, and he's not completely truthful (some of his rhetoric about Sarah Palin was ludicrous, for instance). It is not necessary to "counteract" anything. He is Bizzaro Sean Hannity. We DO NOT need that.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Keith Olbermann sickens me. He make Sean Hannity look like the poster boy for objective journalism. You know what decrying supposed political grandstanding about 9/11 in order to score your own political points is? Political grandstanding. His show might as well be a registered 527 group for Obama. He's an absolute douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I won't regret saying this: If I could get away with it, I would fucking kill Olbermann. He's a propagandist, not to mention a propagandist on another "side" than mine. Goebbels. Disgusting.
    No, I'd rather he act like a professional journalist and not a complete asshole. He's a smarmy political hack, and he's not completely truthful (some of his rhetoric about Sarah Palin was ludicrous, for instance). It is not necessary to "counteract" anything. He is Bizzaro Sean Hannity. We DO NOT need that.
    Talk about ad hominem attacks... This is weak on both your parts.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

He's so beyond rational analysis that I refuse to degrade myself by partaking in it. It's not like I'm going to convince the sheep that he isn't worth a fuck anyway. Excuse me, I fucking despise the man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    He's so beyond rational analysis that I refuse to degrade myself by partaking in it. It's not like I'm going to convince the sheep that he isn't worth a fuck anyway. Excuse me, I fucking despise the man.
    Translation: I don't know how to dismantle what he said, so I'm just going to skirt around the issue by attacking his reputation and trying to pass it off as a valid critique.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Talk about ad hominem attacks... This is weak on both your parts.
    How is what I said ad hominem? I cited examples of what I found distasteful about the guy. I watched the "9/11 " bit live, and I was stupefied by the hypocrisy.