User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 80

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default Keith Olbermann has the nuts to speak the truth on National Television

    [youtube=1PERKBFgg_I] 9/11 TM Special Comment[/youtube]

    Bravo, bravo.

  2. #2
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Keith Olbermann sickens me. He makes Sean Hannity look like the poster boy for objective journalism. You know what decrying supposed political grandstanding about 9/11 in order to score your own political points is? Political grandstanding. His show might as well be a registered 527 group for Obama. He's an absolute douchebag.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Keith Olbermann sickens me. He make Sean Hannity look like the poster boy for objective journalism. You know what decrying supposed political grandstanding about 9/11 in order to score your own political points is? Political grandstanding. His show might as well be a registered 527 group for Obama. He's an absolute douchebag.
    So you'd rather be shovelled bullshit down your throat just because you don't like the guy? Just because he feels the need to do what he thinks is important as a journalist, informing the people of the truth? I'm sorry but this is the kind of action that is needed to counteract the horseshit that is being fed to us from conservative newscasters.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Reer. Nice.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    I won't regret saying this: If I could get away with it, I would fucking kill Olbermann. He's a propagandist, not to mention a propagandist on another "side" than mine. Goebbels. Disgusting.

  6. #6
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    So you'd rather be shovelled bullshit down your throat just because you don't like the guy? Just because he feels the need to do what he thinks is important as a journalist, informing the people of the truth? I'm sorry but this is the kind of action that is needed to counteract the horseshit that is being fed to us from conservative newscasters.
    No, I'd rather he act like a professional journalist and not a complete asshole. He's a smarmy political hack, and he's not completely truthful (some of his rhetoric about Sarah Palin was ludicrous, for instance). It is not necessary to "counteract" anything. He is Bizzaro Sean Hannity. We DO NOT need that.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  7. #7
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Keith Olbermann sickens me. He make Sean Hannity look like the poster boy for objective journalism. You know what decrying supposed political grandstanding about 9/11 in order to score your own political points is? Political grandstanding. His show might as well be a registered 527 group for Obama. He's an absolute douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I won't regret saying this: If I could get away with it, I would fucking kill Olbermann. He's a propagandist, not to mention a propagandist on another "side" than mine. Goebbels. Disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    No, I'd rather he act like a professional journalist and not a complete asshole. He's a smarmy political hack, and he's not completely truthful (some of his rhetoric about Sarah Palin was ludicrous, for instance). It is not necessary to "counteract" anything. He is Bizzaro Sean Hannity. We DO NOT need that.
    Talk about ad hominem attacks... This is weak on both your parts.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    He's so beyond rational analysis that I refuse to degrade myself by partaking in it. It's not like I'm going to convince the sheep that he isn't worth a fuck anyway. Excuse me, I fucking despise the man.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    He's so beyond rational analysis that I refuse to degrade myself by partaking in it. It's not like I'm going to convince the sheep that he isn't worth a fuck anyway. Excuse me, I fucking despise the man.
    Translation: I don't know how to dismantle what he said, so I'm just going to skirt around the issue by attacking his reputation and trying to pass it off as a valid critique.

  10. #10
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Talk about ad hominem attacks... This is weak on both your parts.
    How is what I said ad hominem? I cited examples of what I found distasteful about the guy. I watched the "9/11 " bit live, and I was stupefied by the hypocrisy.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Similar Threads

  1. Which type has the greatest drive to relate to others and build relationships?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-21-2015, 06:07 AM
  2. Stephen Colbert takes the MBTI on national television
    By Article Poster in forum Typology Videos and RSS Feeds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 08:58 AM
  3. Which type has the highest quality posts?
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 06:40 PM
  4. Which type has the richest inner life?
    By ajblaise in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:03 AM
  5. What type do you think has the most potential to be successful?
    By G-Virus in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO