User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    XNXP

Fine people who are double parked, and believe that they shouldn't be subject to the rules of having to schlep shopping bags full of groceries ( or whatever ) out to their spot on the lot, or street, and so blocking a lane instead.

Fine people making a big racket in places that are traditionally associated with being quiet refuges, like libraries, or bookstore reading nooks.

Fine people who act as speed limit enforcers in the fast lane by driving slowly there.

Consider humiliation as a punishment for some criminals, versus making them stay in a confined space for awhile.

Take all the people in cushy jobs who write columns on "Careers" for the local newspapers, and who offer such cutting edge advice gems as "try to work things out with your boss, versus openly complaining or going to HR", or "It's best to match your career with your interests and abilities" and throw them into a pit together where for two weeks they must struggle with one another for scraps.

Force infomercial people to use their own products, and make Billy Mays listen to a tape loop of his commercials at higher than usual volume over and over. Over and over. People with obnoxiously folksy voices used on ads will be forced to listen to ice cream truck jingles for days on end.

Make news program strategists chase after a car holding keys to handcuffs they are forced to wear, or via some other incentive. Let them think they are getting close to the car, and then move it a ways down the road, like the teasers they use to make one stay tuned in to their mostly insipid programs.

Gather school bullies together in a ring and make them fight one another for the pleasure of the crowd, who were formerly tormented by them. There won't be a strenuous effort made to make sure the bullies are evenly matched, and in some cases it will be a donnybrook of many people. ( I've always wanted to use "donnybrook" in a sentence. )

Place all the people whose standard response to people wanting change is to use the word "whining" and put them in jobs with contradictory demands that cannot be questioned due to the "politics" of being given even worse jobs if they demur. When this gets old, have them "multi-tasking" at ever increasing speeds, which at first are funny, like Lucy Arnaz on the pie box assembly line; and then they will get less funny, with shocks being administered with mistakes...but on an intermittent basis.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Fine people who are double parked, and believe that they shouldn't be subject to the rules of having to schlep shopping bags full of groceries ( or whatever ) out to their spot on the lot, or street, and so blocking a lane instead.
    May I add 'shoot the one's who sit there signaling whilst waiting for the guy they just saw leave the store to get in and drive off instead of just looking for another space like everyone else'?
    Fine people making a big racket in places that are traditionally associated with being quiet refuges, like libraries, or bookstore reading nooks.
    And those who think that by shouting their beliefs to passers by that they are in anyway persuading people to believe as they do and stop grumbling?
    Fine people who act as speed limit enforcers in the fast lane by driving slowly there.
    Oddly enough we're told over here by the police that a sensible speed to aim for when joining a busy motorway is roughly 10mph over the speed limit!!
    Consider humiliation as a punishment for some criminals, versus making them stay in a confined space for awhile.
    Glass prisons perhaps?
    Force infomercial people to use their own products, and make Billy Mays listen to a tape loop of his commercials at higher than usual volume over and over. Over and over. People with obnoxiously folksy voices used on ads will be forced to listen to ice cream truck jingles for days on end.
    I long for the day where cosmetics state on them "tested on the idiots who buy this stuff"!
    ( I've always wanted to use "donnybrook" in a sentence. )
    I'd ask how on earth you knew the word but after a few reads through a dictionary whilst young I can see where you get this from

Excellent suggestions K.
    Ta.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    I would refine that slightly if I may.

Never underestimate the power of large groups of people to be stupid.

Indeed!
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

#9 Fan sites

These should be outlawed and enforced with hefty fines and prison sentences if someone breaches this law to create or post on one.

Such places are only really denizens of poor english and insipid thinking. As long as they continue to exist then culture as a whole will drain away and be replaced with people who think that "eva" is a word.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

The neo nazis should be tattooed all black.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    The neo nazis should be tattooed all black.
    Efficiency is the name of the game... just shoot them and dump them in a large hole. Problem solved. Let those with too much time on their hands sit there and wonder about if they'd have been useful at some point during their lives whilst the rest of us stop wondering and get on with the job in hand.