User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

dont mind fighting yourself. I could not take myself seriously, if I were in your position, too
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post

And entropie, we are all well aware of how useless the German army is. Sending them into war against Russian agression would be like expecting the Dutch army to prevent a genocide from taking place in a city under their protection...the battle-cry of (non-British) European armies seems to be "run away! run away!"
    Maybe, but they probably have enough alcohol to turn the invading army into their drinking buddys what might just do the trick.
    Especially with the Russians.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I just saw a speech of the republican girl that has something to do with McCain. [emphasis added -Obe.]
    From the rest of your post I assume you must mean Sarah Palin, governor of the state of Alaska and, as Republican Party nominee for Vice President, John McCain's running mate.

And I thought you actually HAVE a clue about your politics
    Your latter quote might have stung more if you had demonstrated a touch more proficiency in your former quote.

I'm just sayin'...

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    Along with former "pro" wrestlers. (Jessie Ventura)
    Anyone thought about anymore actors from Preditor who could be come governor?

Carl Weathers for governor of Louisiana!

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTJ

I just saw a speech of the republican girl that has something to do with McCain.

She read everything she was talking about from a tele prompter. I mean seriously, how can one applause to someone who reads everything from a book and then throws 2 "thumbs up" into the masses.

I mean, if I maybe would read sex stories to the folk, from a fantasy book, can I then get elected president ?

Ok I am talking shit here and I am of course not serious so no heart feelings

But what really intrests me, what to you suspect, who wins the vote. You are more into the matter than I am.

What really intrests me, will Obama let Georgia join the NATO and we get the alliance issue ?

Modern german soldiers are much to drunken and laied back to still be up for a war. So you will be all alone down there in Georgia, again
    They ALL use teleprompters.....

I don't understand your complaint.

And if you think Obama is the end all be all for getting someone into NATO...um no. Not today. Probably not ever again (for American President).

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Anyone thought about anymore actors from Preditor who could be come governor?

Carl Weathers for governor of Louisiana!
    Senator The Predator!
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"