123 Last

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Default "Gay rights have made us dumber,..."

...it's time to get back into the closet."

Gay Rights Have Made Us Dumber, It's Time to Get Back in the Closet - Breitbart

Think Idiocracy but from a gay male perspective. OMG,

"That’s at least in part because gay men are smarter: we test higher for IQ than our heterosexual counterparts. Intelligence allows us to “transcend” our evolutionary programming, according to evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa, which may explain the correlation between homosexuality and high IQ."

"But there’s a problem brewing, and it has to do with evolution. In in the 1950s, gay men would “live a lie,” get married and have kids. They’d let off steam in dark rooms and bathhouses. That’s not happening any more: the gay rights movement has liberated queens from societal expectations, so they shack up with their boyfriends and either don’t have children, or adopt."

I was watching Milo being interviewed by Steven Crowder when he mentioned that he was going to do the above article. Sure enough he actually wrote it

Milo, you're THE bomb I'd consider myself having a bit of a bro crush on this homo, but like in a totally hetero way

Here is some of his 'work'

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I'd consider myself having a bit of a bro crush on this homo, but like in a totally hetero way
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

from the article:

"I am a gay exceptionalist, because that is what science and history tell me to be. That’s why I find it depressing that my fellow fags have stopped breeding..."

"Analogical reasoning is more strongly influenced by health, upbringing and education than genes. But overall processing speed and reaction time are almost certainly largely heritable. That’s why gay sperm is precious. The medical establishment tacitly admits this by encouraging gays to be sperm donors but blocking them from donating blood.

Since we know that IQ, an imperfect measure of lots of things but a reliable guide to genius, is 60 to 80 per cent heritable, the obvious question to ask is: did gay emancipation make the species more stupid?"

Milo makes a good argument for gay men to start making babies. Take one for team 'human'.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Just as soon as us dumb straights stop making babies.
    Likes Bush Did 9/11, Masokissed liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Glad my father, who experimented as a young man extensively, decided to live as heterosexual and breed.

He ended up a father of 4 extremely bright children......my brother continuing the gay tradition, but without passing on those genes....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Glad my father, who experimented as a young man extensively, decided to live as heterosexual and breed.

He ended up a father of 4 extremely bright children......my brother continuing the gay tradition, but without passing on those genes....
    From what I've read of your blog, those aren't genes I'd be proud of...
    Likes JocktheMotie, Masokissed liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Hijynx View Post
    From what I've read of your blog, those aren't genes I'd be proud of...
    Lol, I am more than happy to have the genes that helped make me into me. What do you get when you cross a ISTJ with a ENFP? A INFJ....

Just because my f'd my life up a bit, with a bit of thanks to mom and dad, doesn't change that I was blessed with great damn genes.... it just makes the current status more tragic.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

Was matter of time before it all tipped over into "gays are superior" I suppose, I'm beginning to be sorry about how right I appear to have been about the cluster fuck of personality disorders converging at the moment in this scene and its possible consequences for everyone gay, straight, whatever.

Also I kind of wish all the heteroshaming and hating would be done with, its one matter to be disappointed that no one gives a shit to put up any argument any longer about sexuality but enough's enough surely.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    from the article:

"I am a gay exceptionalist, because that is what science and history tell me to be. That’s why I find it depressing that my fellow fags have stopped breeding..."

"Analogical reasoning is more strongly influenced by health, upbringing and education than genes. But overall processing speed and reaction time are almost certainly largely heritable. That’s why gay sperm is precious. The medical establishment tacitly admits this by encouraging gays to be sperm donors but blocking them from donating blood.

Since we know that IQ, an imperfect measure of lots of things but a reliable guide to genius, is 60 to 80 per cent heritable, the obvious question to ask is: did gay emancipation make the species more stupid?"

Milo makes a good argument for gay men to start making babies. Take one for team 'human'.
    I wonder how that goes, I know as a heterosexual man I am disgusted by what I've read and been informed homosexual behaviour between men to involve, its something I couldnt engage in.

I read about how during the Bosnian war the Serbs used rape as a weapon of war, against women, against men, including compelling men to rape other men at gun point or on pain of death. I'm afraid were I in that scenario I'd have been among the first to get shot because there's no way I could perform that act.

Now given what I'm lead to believe about homosexuality as a sexual orientation mirroring heterosexuality in all but the sex of the person who is arousing being of the same rather than the opposite sex there's some explaining to be done if homosexual men can become aroused and convincingly engage in sexual intercourse with a woman and father children. Or perhaps there is something I'm missing.

To be honest I think that there's nothing especially smart about homosexuality, I dont see it as a matter of out smarting any genetically encoded programming to be attracted to the opposite sex for reasons of procreation.

That itself is contrary to a positive dearth of gay propaganda and liberal sexology which over the years has suggested everything from a sliding scale of sexuality to sexuality per se being all in the mind and sexual habits corresponding to imaginativeness.

That sounds very much like a validation of a lot of thinking which was once the received wisdom in psychoanalysis, particularly Jungian psychoanalysis, about latency, heterosexual drive maturation/formation, which rejected any attempt at "naturalising" or "normalising" homosexuality per se and treated it as a disorder. That's positively perverse, to be validating some of the profoundly wholesale rejections of homosexuality in order to promote gay men fathering children and perpetuating homosexuality genetically, oh and by the way its the smart thing to be gay?

Anyone want to get started on the amount of narcissistic ego injury this guy has actually suffered to produce this kind of material?
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post