User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 178

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Obama wants to get rid of private markets and put the means of production in state or collective control?......news to me.
    I don't think he's spoken in public about his actual ideals yet. It's my intuition speaking here (which rarely fails me), but I see him as communist to the core, idealogically speaking, and I find that dangerous.

  2. #102
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I don't think he's spoken in public about his actual ideals yet. It's my intuition speaking here (which rarely fails me), but I see him as communist to the core, idealogically speaking, and I find that dangerous.
    Communism? What about Obama tells you he's anything other than a pro mixed marketer?

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Communism? What about Obama tells you he's anything other than a pro mixed marketer?
    It's what he says, what he doesn't say, and the look in his eyes like he's about to pull a fast one.

  4. #104
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It's what he says, what he doesn't say, and the look in his eyes like he's about to pull a fast one.
    lol

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    lol
    Well, I give you the same assessment, and I'm not wrong there, am I?

  6. #106
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Well, I give you the same assessment, and I'm not wrong there, am I?
    Say what?

    If Obama gets elected and enacts anything other than center-left policy, I'll paypal you $5,000.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Say what?

    If Obama gets elected and enacts anything other than center-left policy, I'll paypal you $5,000.
    You're probably right. Presidents get a lot less done than they would like, which is great for the rest of us. But idealogically? He's got Mao posters in his dream bedroom.

  8. #108
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You're probably right. Presidents get a lot less done than they would like, which is great for the rest of us. But idealogically? He's got Mao posters in his dream bedroom.
    I think he might have been more into radical leftism in his younger days. The thought of him ever coming out as an actual communist is laughable though.

  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    When did I say he was going to reveal his supposed communism to the world?

    Note to self: NEVER debate ajblaise.

  10. #110
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    But I see him as communist to the core
    He's not a communist, lol.

Similar Threads

  1. Socionics- What is your quadra and why?
    By Amargith in forum Socionics
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 05:30 AM
  3. McCain vs. Obama
    By pure_mercury in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 07:55 AM
  4. What is your favorite # and why?
    By swordpath in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO