User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    I'll be watching out for the "Hillary pushes infront of someone in a queue" and "Hillary leaves toilet unflushed" stories next.
    I've been thinking the same thing. Barack Obama is amazing in his lack of scandals, even petty ones, but he's the exception.
    Likes Luke O liked this post

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Presidential elections are overrated. Just ask anyone in a winner take all state, i.e. California, where democrats (or republicans) have a 20+ spread vs. Republicans/anyone else. It's non competitiveness makes the whole process kinda a yawner on a personal level.

FTR I voted for her back in 08' during the primary vs. Obama. I'll be candid, nothing would have tickled my fancy more than to see Republicans deal with her attaining the oval office. I did it for the lulz.

I won't be doing that again however *repents for his 'sins'*

As to her type and how that may factor in. I think it will be a positive for her. She needs more coaching though in debates, she didn't fare too well from a superficial/body language perspective. I'd be curious who she surrounds herself with to get an idea of how into a bubble she is, i.e. is she surrounded by 'yes ma'am' types.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Presidential elections are overrated. Just ask anyone in a winner take all state, i.e. California, where democrats (or republicans) have a 20+ spread vs. Republicans/anyone else. It's non competitiveness makes the whole process kinda a yawner on a personal level.
    I live in a swing state (Virginia), so my vote matters more.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Elections are overrated for those who have nothing to lose in the event of the wrong outcome, or for fools. Even an intelligent person can be a fool.

Democracy is better than all the other systems that people have come up with so far, even if it isn't perfect.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Passacaglia liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by pixie sticks View Post
    hillary clinton isn't trustworthy. she and her husband have consistently shown they believe they are above the rules. if the latest allegations of her accepting bribes from foreign nations in exchange for political favors is true, it may have legal repercussions beyond her presidential campaign.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

The U.S. Constitution Actually Bans Hillary’s Foreign Government Payola

Article 1: Section 9 of the US Constitution:
    No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
    Hillary's Foundation accepted over $130 million from Russian businessmen in return for a 20% control of the US uranium supply. Basically, Hillary sold out the US to Putin; where do you think the uranium is going? It's going to Iran.

Once again, Hillary has ignored the law because she thinks she's above the law, including the Constitution. This criminal needs to be arrested and indicted for obstruction of justice (destroying the hard drive on the e-mail server). It's all coming back now.....how Hillary stole the White House china when they left office and how they rented out the Lincoln bedroom to high donors, selling secrets to Chinese nationals --- money grubbing, corrupt behavior at its worst.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.
    Likes Crabs liked this post