First 1234 Last

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

The World According to Jeb Bush

Yeah, I'd happily vote for Hillary Clinton over this fellow.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    The World According to Jeb Bush

Yeah, I'd happily vote for Hillary Clinton over this fellow.
    His foreign policy team has Paul Wolfowitz on it? That's pretty much grounds for exile in my book.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP

George H.W. Bush thought the neocons were nuts and didn't listen to them. George W. Bush (AKA "Oedipus Tex') did listen to the neocons at least partly to spite his dad. Jeb Bush has no excuse.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hillary Parks in Handicap Spot

Hillary Clinton's van parked in a handicap spot, RNC deputy communications director Raj Shah points out in a recent tweet. "Woman of the people!! @HillaryClinton Scooby Doo Van parks in handicap spot," Shah tweets.

It's no big deal, but this is more evidence of an elitist, entitled and very off-putting attitude.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hillary Clinton Buying Twitter Followers? Audit Says ‘Yes,’ And Facebook Fans, Too

Why can't Hillary just be real? This is so lame; I feel sorry for her.

The Daily Mail reports that at least 2 million out of Clinton’s 3.6 million Twitter followers are either fake or completely inactive. An audit done by Status People indicates that “at least 15 percent” (544,000) of her followers are completely fake, 41 percent are deemed inactive (no tweets or replies), and 44 percent are real people who actively use Twitter.
    The Huffington Post reports that in 2013, while Clinton was Secretary of State, the State Department spent $630,000 buying Facebook fans.
    Hillary used tax payer money to buy Facebook fans; I think this is a clear misuse of public funds.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillary Clinton
    The whole idea of universal health care is such a core Democratic principle that I am willing to go to the mat for it. I’ve been there before. I will be there again. I am not giving in; I am not giving up; and I’m not going to start out leaving 15 million Americans out of health care.
    Hillary's attempt at healthcare reform in the 90s and her continued support of reform in the form of ObamaCare puts her head and shoulders above any candidate likely to ignore or undermine ObamaCare in the coming years, as far as I'm concerned. (I.e., any Rep candidate so far as I know.)

MBTI
    INTP

Obama won, as one of many factors, because he's non-white. And in a post-racist (sic) society, it makes sense.

In a post-sexist (sic) society, i guess it makes sense to vote for Hilary as she's a woman and not because of her intended policies....

But then would be cool for Bill to be "First Husband" or "First Gentleman".
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

hillary clinton isn't trustworthy. she and her husband have consistently shown they believe they are above the rules. if the latest allegations of her accepting bribes from foreign nations in exchange for political favors is true, it may have legal repercussions beyond her presidential campaign.

i say, good riddance.

Likes Tellenbach, Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hillary's Scooby van clocked at 92 MPH in the rain racing to NH campaign event

If police radar had been engaged, however, it would have clocked Hillary's signature black conversion van - 'Scooby', for the uninitiated – hitting 92 mph in a driving rainstorm on Interstate 89, where the top speed limit is 65.
    Traffic regulations are for us little people; big shots like Hillary don't have to obey them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Hillary Parks in Handicap Spot

It's no big deal, but this is more evidence of an elitist, entitled and very off-putting attitude.
    I'll be watching out for the "Hillary pushes infront of someone in a queue" and "Hillary leaves toilet unflushed" stories next. Scrappy, gutter politics that both sides use, and not just reserved to your country either.