User Tag List

First 78910111959109 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

then why don't you make money instead of complaining on the interwebs.

Tempbanned

Because I already have money and a nice car.

Quote Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
    I mean, really MRA dude? You can't think of anything more insulting to women than 'women are smarter'? I'm sure you at least have a better imagination, jixmixfix.
    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    "women are smarter this is true". - Barrack Obama. keep diluting yourself.
    Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I'm curious can you name these feminists who object to women getting preference when it comes to child custody? Do you know them or what they are trying to do or are you just making this shit up? seriously. From my understanding feminists seem to be more concerned with "female objectification in video games", then any of these real male issues today or even terrible female issues that occur in other countries.
    Lol, what makes you think I'm making anything up? These feminists are family and friends, old and new. Two of them happen to be my parents. From what I know of gamergate though, the MRA community is capable of nasty online terror campaigns, so I won't be naming anyone I know. Not that any of them are feminist celebrities or even care about video games, but better safe than sorry.

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
    Guess not.

Lol, what makes you think I'm making anything up? These feminists are family and friends, old and new. Two of them happen to be my parents. From what I know of gamergate though, the MRA community is capable of nasty online terror campaigns, so I won't be naming anyone I know. Not that any of them are feminist celebrities or even care about video games, but better safe than sorry.
    "feminism" is somewhat of a lose term, but for the most part when people refer to the term we refer to radical feminists or 3rd wave feminists. I've seen older generation of women who call themselves feminists that are truly pushing for equality and are debunking false accusations made by feminists. These types of women usually don't go off blaming men for their problems and it seems to me like a very healthy version of feminism. This is unfortunately very uncommon. Once you accept patriarchy theory as the truth you basically turn yourself into a radical.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Oh boy! A thread about feminism!!
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes JAVO, Ivy liked this post

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    IsTj
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

So let me get this straight: We've given nine pages of attention to a guy that's too intellectually lazy to note that divorce rates peaked 3 decades ago because it doesn't suit his agenda, can't spell the president's name, and can't understand how basic jokes work?

I want the old TypoC back, where people actually thought having a nice forum was worth critical thinking.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug
    Likes violett, Passacaglia, Ivy, oxyjen, Gamine liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

You know, for all their innate superiority, white dudes seem to be a pretty fragile bunch. Have no fear, though, centuries of surviving in this world inspite of systematic oppression and deprevation of our most basic rights have made the rest of the human race exceedingly capable. Perhaps even moreso than you when you once subjugated this planet. But fear not, dearest white dudes! For all those many long years we have watched you and learned well from you what it means to rule. And when our time comes for us like loving children to assume the burden of caring for you as you once cared for us as you did in your prime, we will remember, my beloved ones. We will remember it all.

Love,
    The Rest of Us
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes violett, Passacaglia, Ivy, chickpea liked this post

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    So let me get this straight: We've given nine pages of attention to a guy that's too intellectually lazy to note that divorce rates peaked 3 decades ago because it doesn't suit his agenda, can't spell the president's name, and can't understand how basic jokes work?

I want the old TypoC back, where people actually thought having a nice forum was worth critical thinking.
    Awwww another white knight mangina ready to save the day how cute

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    You know, for all their innate superiority, white dudes seem to be a pretty fragile bunch. Have no fear, though, centuries of surviving in this world inspite of systematic oppression and deprevation of our most basic rights have made the rest of the human race exceedingly capable. Perhaps even moreso than you when you once subjugated this planet. But fear not, dearest white dudes! For all those many long years we have watched you and learned well from you what it means to rule. And when our time comes for us like loving children to assume the burden of caring for you as you once cared for us as you did in your prime, we will remember, my beloved ones. We will remember it all.

Love,
    The Rest of Us
    Black men have it the worst no denying that.

I told my 9w1 (gender studies minor) Feminist daughter about this thread. She said "Oh, I would have a field day arguing" She is much better versed in current issues regarding feminism and asked if the author of the thread considered himself a "Meninist" She even argues with me, and forgets I am on the same side, she needs a gentle reminder of who I am, then she settles down and stops.

For you baby girl Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media - See Jane