User Tag List

First 567891757107 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

I respect your opinion and I see some value in what you're saying. I'm a feminist which feels odd calling myself one. I've debated my identity with myself intensely the last 2 years because of my feminist label. I'm not going into discussing why I'm one; I thought it was only fair for my personal view be stated before getting on with my point. The basic fact is: there is a 3rd wave of feminism. A reoccurring attempt of finding resolution between gender inequality/personal identity/bias etc. A common belief of feminism is; gender inequality holds us back from advancing in multiple different areas of life. It's like having an animal fall into extinction. This is going to cause some sort of damage, and affect other organisms differently. If reoccurring issues keep happening due to the main factor of gender inequality/personal identity/bias ,maybe were not recognizing it correctly. I do believe you can have a balance between masculinity and femininity for a more attuned functioning society. I feel like were suppressing a natural evolution of feminine traits. is this right or wrong? it's neither it's been happening for a while since the beginning of time. So for anyone to believe feminism to be derailing and causing issues in today's world isn't wrong. There is also extreme contradiction stigma between feminists and almost a subculture of differing feminist views that are just revenge tactics disguised as false hope.

I really don't think we are far away from solving between masculine and feminine neutrality, and it's hard to explain or see the easy big picture. everyone is a political activist in a sense now, and feels compelled to deem things right or wrong/label them. But I think the feminist labeled is needed, because it's true we are a unbalanced society. But within this label comes massive problems and misinterpretations. It's like a huge cluster f***. But this conflict allows us to see VALUABLE opinions on a topic that needs the gossip to help stop gossip. But how do you fight fir with fire? you finally realize you're the one who can put it out after having enough of it.

Am I annoyed with feminism? Yes. Do I love feminism? yes. I really do not like labels, because of the never ending head ache of people trying to give it their own personal definition to deem what is right or what is wrong. But Feminism needs to be prominent, and is coming back 3 times for a reason. I know other bad movements have attempted to make comebacks multiple times and never worked. but, people are uncomfortable with not being socially accepted. This is just mass acceptation, and being accepted is hard to recognize/feel.

Also I don't believe a major cause like feminism is causing all those problems, you could argue that with any major social change. There is always going to be negative and positive effects. Skewed by perspective and finalized ignorant judgments. But I do love your opinion, because it is meaningful. I know this sounds cliche, but it's just apart of the process.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde
    Likes Passacaglia liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I'm curious can you name these feminists who object to women getting preference when it comes to child custody? Do you know them or what they are trying to do or are you just making this shit up? seriously. From my understanding feminists seem to be more concerned with "female objectification in video games", then any of these real male issues today.
    I object to women getting preference when it comes to child custody. I would rather see a child raised by the parent which is most capable in providing a stable home environment in which they can thrive regardless of the sex of the parent. It seems in your postings you have an underlying bias against women. You are not egalitarian in your views.
    Likes Cygnus, Passacaglia liked this post

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    I object to women getting preference when it comes to child custody. I would rather see a child raised by the parent which is most capable in providing a stable home environment in which they can thrive regardless of the sex of the parent. It seems in your postings you have an underlying bias against women. You are not egalitarian in your views.
    How am i bias against women can you explain?

How am i bias against women can you explain?
    "Women will always be dependent on men, or the state. Today's women depends on the state for her support. As more laws cater towards a women's needs those jobs which were better suited for a male role gets replaced by a lower quality female roles and vise versa."

And that is just a single line.

I'm tempted to ask your income considering I am fully self supporting woman who is not dependant on the state in any conceivable sense of the word.
    Likes Hard, Ivy, chickpea liked this post

Permabanned

"Women will always be dependent on men, or the state. Today's women depends on the state for her support. As more laws cater towards a women's needs those jobs which were better suited for a male role gets replaced by a lower quality female roles and vise versa."

And that is just a single line.
    Yes a women cannot function in a society without men, how is this hard to accept? a mans utility is the most important trait for a women Without the state a women needs a man to provide for her. In today's society women claim to be "independent: but still rely on the state to cater laws for them. How ironic. A man can technically function without a women providing for him but he is merely surviving, he needs a women to reproduce. Both men and women inherently need each other.

Yes a women cannot function in a society without men, how is this hard to accept? a mans utility is the most important trait for a women Without the state a women needs a man to provide for her. In today's society women claim to be "independent: but still rely on the state to cater laws for them. How ironic.
    I don't rely on the state, I pay the state and federal government.

Permabanned

I don't rely on the state, I pay the state and federal government.
    Did you have children? do you drive on roads? do you get your food from the grocery store? Do you fix your own car? if you answered yes to any of these questions congratulations you've depended on the state or men for your needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you have children? do you drive on roads? do you get your food from the grocery store? Do you fix your own car? if you answered yes to any of these questions congratulations you've depended on the state or men for your needs.
    The grocery store is privately owned and so is the auto repair shop where I take my car to be repaired. The state does a lousy job at repairing the roads I drive on every day, not to mention brilliant male roadworkers on the interstate who decide to stand in the middle of the interstate without any markers or warnings while filling pot-holes on my way to work in the morning almost causing a rear-end accident in which I would have been hospitalized with no state to call when I needed to alert someone of their stupidity.

Permabanned

- - - Updated - - -

The grocery store is privately owned and so is the mechanic to whom I take my car to be repaired. The state does a lousy job at repairing the roads I drive on every day, not to mention brilliant male roadworkers on the interstate who decide to stand in the middle of the interstate without any markers or warnings while filling pot-holes on my way to work in the morning almost causing a rear-end accident in which I would have been hospitalized with no state to call when I needed to alert someone of their stupidity.
    It runs deeper than that though. The laws generally cater towards women. Women tend to get away with going to jail far less than men. You hear feminists use the word "rape apologist", but when a women molests an underage boy and the state only gives her a few years compared to when a man molests an undersage girl is that not rape apology? There are specific government programs that cater towards helping more women than men. Women are less likely than men to become homeless, and women also tend to get favored in divorce corts and child custody laws.

It runs deeper than that though. The laws generally cater towards women. Women tend to get away with going to jail far less than men. You hear feminists use the word "rape apologist", but when a women molests an underage boy and the state only gives her a few years compared to when a man molests an undersage girl is that not rape apology? There are specific government programs that cater towards helping more women than men. Women are less likely than men to become homeless, and women also tend to get favored in divorce corts and child custody laws.
    The state caters to women more because women are more likely than men to care for men, to subject themselves to mens influence, to sacrifice themselves to keep their families together. The state attempts to come in as a force of equilibrium.