User Tag List

Page 69 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1614

Thread: 3rd wave feminism

  1. #681
    Tempbanned Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Are you drunk? That's the only excuse I'll accept for that post. You have everything backwards.
    Nah you're just too ignorant to see the facts.

  2. #682
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Nah you're just too ignorant to see the facts.
    I'll only post facts.

    1. Nearly all my teachers/professors were men.
    2. There were as many male nurses as female nurses, male aids as female aids, during my father's hospital stay in both October and December.
    3. The influx of women into business began decades ago. It's currently bursting at the seams.


    You're talking out of both sides of your mouth if you are going to claim that women have every opportunity a man does, then claim I fail to see what I already told you still exists - the good ol' boys club. The more prevalent the boys club, the less likely women will have the same opportunity a man will have. You can't have it both ways, and you're digging your own grave the more you post.

    I don't know what you're problem is with women, but you better find out.
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman
    Likes Hard liked this post

  3. #683
    Tempbanned Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'll only post facts.

    1. Nearly all my teachers/professors were men.
    2. There were as many male nurses as female nurses, male aids as female aids, during my father's hospital stay in both October and December.
    3. The influx of women into business began decades ago. It's currently bursting at the seams.


    You're talking out of both sides of your mouth if you are going to claim that women have every opportunity a man does, then claim I fail to see what I already told you still exists - the good ol' boys club. The more prevalent the boys club, the less likely women will have the same opportunity a man will have. You can't have it both ways, and you're digging your own grave the more you post.

    I don't know what you're problem is with women, but you better find out.
    Really instead of looking at your own subjective little bubble look at the statistics for the amount of male nurses to female nurses. Look at the amount of male teachers to female teachers. Look at the 60% graduation rate of women compared to 40% for men. Look at the 93% rate of worker deaths compared compared to men. Also look at the 70% homeless percentage of males to females. I have no issues with women you just think so because of your ignorance and inability to piece together facts.The wage gap is a result of females choosing to pick safer low risk jobs in comparison to men due to their preserving reproductive abilities and raising children.

  4. #684
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Really instead of looking at your own subjective little bubble look at the statistics for the amount of male nurses to female nurses. Look at the amount of male teachers to female teachers. Look at the 60% graduation rmale ate of women compared to 40% for men. Look at the 93% rate of worker deaths compared compared to men. Also look at the 70% homeless percentage of males to females. I have no issues with women you just think so because of your ignorance and inability to piece together facts.
    There's nothing subjective about observable facts.

    What are you on about now - graduation rates. Who gives a shit? Homeless people? Oh, come on. Why stop there, give me stats on how many women and men own dogs and cats - go for the real gold standard in red herrings. Christ.
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

  5. #685
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    My 9w1 daughter is seriously contemplating joining this site just so she can argue points on this thread. But, she says she has been in arguments like this one before and they all turn out the same and in the end the person she is debating with turns out not to be worth her time or energy.

  6. #686
    Tempbanned Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    There's nothing subjective about observable facts.

    What are you on about now - graduation rates. Who gives a shit? Homeless people? Oh, come on. Why stop there, give me stats on how many women and men own dogs and cats - go for the real gold standard in red herrings. Christ.
    Cool story because homeless people aren't real people right? they have no rights in society. I'm sure all shit would break lose if there were more homeless women than men. So lets look at what real male privilege is in our society let's look at what liberals love to look at the most, outcomes.

    What real male privilege looks like:

    Males are more likely to be murder victims in our society 76.8 %
    Males have the highest work related deaths a whopping 93%
    For every 126 female incarcerations males have 1,352 incarcerations.
    Males are more likely to serve longer prison sentences than females for the same crime.
    Males graduate colleges at a 40% compared to 60% female.
    Males work longer hours at work including longer overtime hours with less days off.
    When filed for divorce males loose 50% of their incomes, while having to pay child support and alimony and only being able to see their children 10% of the time.
    Male genital mutilation is still legal in north America. Even though we make a bigger fuss out of female genital mutilation in the middle east.
    80% of suicide victims are male.
    When males state any of these facts or claims males they are told to shut up and be a real man, they are shamed and told to never express their opinions or emotions much like what we've seen countless times in this thread.

  7. #687
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Cool story because homeless people aren't real people right? they have no rights in society. I'm sure all shit would break lose if there were more homeless women than men. So lets look at what real male privilege is in our society let's look at what liberals love to look at the most, outcomes.

    What real male privilege looks like:

    Males are more likely to be murder victims in our society 76.8 %
    Males have the highest work related deaths a whopping 93%
    For every 126 female incarcerations males have 1,352 incarcerations.
    Males are more likely to serve longer prison sentences than females for the same crime.
    Males graduate colleges at a 40% compared to 60% female.
    Males work longer hours at work including longer overtime hours with less days off.
    When filed for divorce males loose 50% of their incomes, while having to pay child support and alimony and only being able to see their children 10% of the time.
    Male genital mutilation is still legal in north America. Even though we make a bigger fuss out of female genital mutilation in the middle east.
    80% of suicide victims are male.
    When males state any of these facts or claims males they are told to shut up and be a real man, they are shamed and told to never express their opinions or emotions much like what we've seen countless times in this thread.
    ^ ^ More red herrings to avoid dealing with:

    Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.

    What exactly is the problem with a woman who calls herself a feminist and subscribes to that definition of feminism?
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

  8. #688
    Tempbanned Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    ^ ^ More red herrings to avoid dealing with:
    that just make me chuckle. Would these facts look like a red herring if we replaced the words male with female?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What exactly is the problem with a woman who calls herself a feminist and subscribes to that definition of feminism?
    Everything that feminism actually stands for is hypocritical when it comes to true equality. Feminism is also based on the false premise of a patriarchy an ideology that blames men for the problems of women. You're brain is too fogged up to see this reality though.

  9. #689
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,801

    Default

    Can't even answer my question. You lose.
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

  10. #690
    Tempbanned Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Can't even answer my question. You lose.
    I just answered your question what are you talking about?

Similar Threads

  1. A new INFJ *waves!*
    By moonlit_reveries in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. Feminism
    By GZA in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:31 PM
  3. The Ocean Waves: a NF introduction
    By music_educe in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 08:00 PM
  4. *waving*
    By Sandy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:29 PM
  5. Hello :D *waves*
    By Indranizia in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 04:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •