User Tag List

First 1757656667686977117 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    This is why no real man should ever date a feminist they are completely out of touch with their feminity. Basically its just a devorce waiting to happen.
    I'm a real man AND a feminist. And I can live with myself. Explain that one.
    Likes Jaguar, Red Herring, Showbread liked this post

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    I'm a real man AND a feminist. And I can live with myself. Explain that one.
    You're s cultural Marxist who is manipulated into thinking that pandering to a women's false victimhood will gain you status and approval by other women.You are the definition of a tool.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    That's exactly what I am trying to get at.

Edit: Also, if anything it would be like BSG, not like ST:TNG.
    BSG works for me.

Divorce laws- I agree with you about full shared custody being the default unless there is evidence against one of the parents. For what it's worth, my circle of friends seems to be in the midst of a divorce-a-thon and in every case that's what has been agreed on and decreed. I think this is already the norm in progressive circles. There's no magical effect having a uterus affords to mothers that makes them automatically more fit as parents. I might be convinced to make an exception when it comes to small babies, since there is some biological stuff like breastfeeding that should be considered and negotiated into the agreement. But beyond weaning, or when the mother does not breastfeed, equal parental involvement should be the assumption for both. As for property, whatever was built in the marriage should be divided equally at the end of it. I can also see a case for alimony when a couple has divided the work of childrearing by having one parent at home and the other a breadwinner, regardless of the genders. And all of this would apply equally to same-sex couples with children or shared property.

I gotta get back to work, so I'll come back to this later.
    Likes Mane liked this post

You're s cultural Marxist who is manipulated into thinking that pantering to a women's victimhood will get you status and approval by other women.You are the definition of a tool.
    Did some woman take a shit on your feelings and now you want to rant about women, in general? I don't have any female friends who play the victim card. They're too busy running their own businesses to engage in that nonsense.

I've seen older generation of women who call themselves feminists that are truly pushing for equality and are debunking false accusations made by feminists. These types of women usually don't go off blaming men for their problems and it seems to me like a very healthy version of feminism. This is unfortunately very uncommon.
    I'm not that old, bucko. And those are the women who are my friends - they don't need to tear down a guy to build themselves up. They unleash on women who do.

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Did some woman take a shit on your feelings and now you want to rant about women, in general? I don't have any female friends who play the victim card. They're too busy running their own businesses to engage in that nonsense.
    My point was that male feminists view females as victims, clearly this isn't the case you just said it yourself that they are too busy running their businesses.

I'm not that old, bucko. And those are the women who are my friends - they don't need to tear down a guy to build themselves up. They unleash on women who do.
    Feminist women love tearing down men to build themselves up they love being victims and blaming their inadequacies on men.

This is why no real man should ever date a feminist they are completely out of touch with their feminity. Basically its just a divorce waiting to happen.
    You're s cultural Marxist who is manipulated into thinking that pandering to a women's false victimhood will gain you status and approval by other women.You are the definition of a tool.
    Wow! I don't think a man on TC has ever kept it real quite like that. You speak the unpopular truth and I respect you for it.
    Likes jixmixfix, Nicodemus liked this post

Feminist women love tearing down men to build themselves up they love being victims and blaming their inadequacies on men.
    There is a problem with the feminist/feminism definition.

I'm using this one:

Feminism is a collection of movements and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal, and social rights for women. This includes seeking to establish equal opportunities for women in education and employment.
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

Tempbanned

There is a problem with the feminist definition.
    No I'd say there is a problem with feminists.

No I'd say there is a problem with feminists.

If you don't care about a clear definition, you're not serious about the topic.
    Likes Hard liked this post

Tempbanned

If you don't care about a clear definition, you're not serious about the topic.
    How is the definition not clear explain this.