65 pages?! Jeeze. I have no clue what's been said before, but based on... uh.. the 65'th age, it seems like you guys are asking for ways to fix the extremist feminism bullcaca that screams for emotional utopia and alienates half the world in the process. I agree.
Things I think that could be done right now, this second:
- People can gain empathy.
- You can hang out with people that do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- You can speak up for strangers when you see something wrong happening--even if you find out you misread the situation, better to be safe than sorry.
- You can stop assuming that the way you do things, think about things, say things, and generally live your life is the right way to do anything. Because it isn't.
- People can stop giving into extremist behavior of any sort.
- People can start voicing support for situations with their actions that generate the ideas they like to see in the world.