User Tag List

First 3947484950515999149 Last

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    No I didn't. It comes down to common sense to help out a short person. Yes, I already know women are on average shorter, but would you tell Warwick Davies to go change his own lightbulb, because of his superior manliness, or would you use common sense to see if you could help?
    Yes and it comes down to common sense to help out the weaker sex when it comes to physical tasks as well. It doesn't really matter what task it is. if the person doesn't need help they can also refuse help too you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    By the way, Warwick Davies probably has no shortage of stepladders, but that's beside the point. Able-bodied female, lightbulb gone, she has the means to reach it. She doesn't need anyone to step in like some sort of hero to do it for her. And what if she let a man do it? Would she swoon over him? Would she warm to him? Let him fuck her triumphantly over the coffee table?

Extremely rare.
    If she appreciates it, she might reward him for it doesn't have to be sex it could be a simple thank you.

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Yeah, it was probably modernism which destroyed chivalry, how do you square the idea that feminism had anything to do with it when feminism didnt exist until a long, long, long time afterwards? I've not read any feminists stating entitlement as an objective, were did you read that?
    Because feminism is the result of your so called "modernism" it reinforces a system that benefits women. You're saying that feminism existed long after chivalry died? check your facts buddy if you look back to the early to mid 1900's men were still very much chivalrous.Of course feminism they wouldn't state entitlement as an objective that would overtly destroy their agenda. This is why mens issues are swept under the rug when it comes to feminism because it doesn't support their agenda. They would much rather talk about sexism in video games than discuses why men are graduating universities at 40% compared to 60% for women or why 93% of workplace deaths mainly consist of men.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Because feminism is the result of your so called "modernism" it reinforces a system that benefits women. You're saying that feminism existed long after chivalry died? check your facts buddy if you look back to the early to mid 1900's men were still very much chivalrous.Of course they wouldn't state entitlement as an objective that would overtly destroy their agenda. This is why mens issues are swept under the rug when it comes to feminism because it doesn't support their agenda. They would much rather talk about sexism in video games than discuses why men are graduating universities at 40% compared to 60% for women or why 93% of workplace deaths mainly consist of men,
    I dont think women are to blame for accidents in the work place and for men failing to make the grade, that sounds like the talk of someone looking for someone to blame for their own failings, someone who isnt a fan of personal responsibility. Not anyone I'd want to be friends with.

I dont believe in bogey men and I dont believe that any ideology has been anything like as successful as its opponents like to make out, guess why? Because the opposition needs it that way, without that where does the opposition get its meaning from?

Tempbanned

I dont think women are to blame for accidents in the work place and for men failing to make the grade, that sounds like the talk of someone looking for someone to blame for their own failings, someone who isnt a fan of personal responsibility. Not anyone I'd want to be friends with.

I dont believe in bogey men and I dont believe that any ideology has been anything like as successful as its opponents like to make out, guess why? Because the opposition needs it that way, without that where does the opposition get its meaning from?
    Right so when you have inequality of outcomes for men it' suddenly a result of a a lack of personal responsibility but you have inequality of outcomes for women it's considered sexist and misogynist right? I wouldn't want to make friends with someone who believes this hypocrisy either. So let me ask you a question is the gender wage for women where women make 75 cents to every dollar a man makes also a lack of personal responsibility for women?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Proposition: Instead of trying to correct a blind man's false descriptions of the world, we ignore them as the hallucinations they are. We derive far too much entertainment from staring foolishness in the face.
    But ... but ... but that would do away with about half the entertainment value of the forum, definitely of this subforum!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Right so when you have inequality of outcomes for men it' suddenly a result of a a lack of personal responsibility but you have inequality of outcomes for women it's considered sexist and misogynist right? I wouldn't want to make friends with someone who believes this hypocrisy either. So let me ask you a question is the gender wage for women where women make 75 cents to every dollar a man makes also a lack of personal responsibility for women?
    Yeah, I already answered this. If you read the post you just responded.

And understand it.

Take a minute because you didnt understand it when you read it the first time. Read it. Think about it. No knee jerk reactions. See what's written, respond to what's written, dont imply anything, dont project anything, dont attribute anything, just read and respond.

Its really not that hard.

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Proposition: Instead of trying to correct a blind man's false descriptions of the world, we ignore them as the hallucinations they are. We derive far too much entertainment from staring foolishness in the face.
    Quite the opposite I'm having a good time laughing at the hypocrisy of this thread.

Quite the opposite I'm having a good time laughing at the hypocrisy of this thread.
    I doubt that, or maybe you are, you dont appear to understand what's going on.

Tempbanned

Yeah, I already answered this. If you read the post you just responded.

And understand it.

Take a minute because you didnt understand it when you read it the first time. Read it. Think about it. No knee jerk reactions. See what's written, respond to what's written, dont imply anything, dont project anything, dont attribute anything, just read and respond.

Its really not that hard.
    Answer the question stop dodging it. Do you think that the statistic of a women earning 75% cent to every mans dollar is a sign of a women's personal responsibility? or inequality?

Answer the question stop dodging it. Do you think that the statistic of a women earning 75% cent to every mans dollar is a sign of a women's personal responsibility? or inequality?
    I'm sorry I decided that reading a lot of balls you're posting online without understanding it comes in a very poor and distant second place to go out and meeting women.