User Tag List

First 3442434445465494144 Last

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    EVERYONE should be saving themselves for marriage and the dirty whores who don't will die of gonorrhea and AIDS!

Seriously... The sex ed speech from mean girls could easily be an exact copy of my high school sex ed class...

We're the state with the politician who thinks that girl scouts promotes abortions for goodness sake!

Sex ed avoids teaching about birth control and the state government doesn't even encourage talking to adults about it

And that's just the tip of the iceberg...
    You have to understand where these people are coming from. Their ideologies stem from times where you didn't have a birth control to save your ass after you had sex. Also if a women was a "slut" 100 years ago and become pregnant with a man that could not support her she was literally fucked. Although these conservatives are not with the times today, "gender roles" made a lot more sense back then compared to today.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Yes real rape is a real serious issue but feminist make it look like a joke that is the point of the article, they are denouncing real victims of rape with their propaganda, but feminism is great for everyone though right?
    One was a reaction to the other... If it weren't for such backwards ideas in the first place there wouldn't have been a reason to be pissed

Plus... Universities will do anything to keep down the rate of reported crimes

You have to understand where these people are coming from. Their ideologies stem from times where you didn't have a birth control to save your ass after you had sex. Also if a women was a "slut" 100 years ago and become pregnant with a man that could not support her she was literally fucked. Although these conservatives are not with the times today, "gender roles" made a lot more sense back then compared to today.
    I would happily donate my ability to get knocked up to someone else... I never got a choice in that matter and I happen to dislike kids and fear the concept of pregnancy (even kind of scared of pregnant women)... Birth control was one of the most awesome inventions!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

i'm quite certain that if someone stood on your property cat calling you that it is not considered cat calling at that point but harassment. Nice try though cute video.
    Unsurprisingly, the point of it was entirely lost on you. That, or you disregarded it. Not sure what's worse, not that it matters either way.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Tempbanned

One was a reaction to the other... If it weren't for such backwards ideas in the first place there wouldn't have been a reason to be pissed

Plus... Universities will do anything to keep down the rate of reported crimes
    The ideas are backwards because of feminism, and women who are falsely accusing innocent men of rape. Reported crimes does not equal actual crimes this is something as a society we need to accept but still haven't our sexism destroys the credibility of real victims.

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Unsurprisingly, the point of it was entirely lost on you. That, or you disregarded it. Not sure what's worse, not that it matters either way.
    I understood the point, that women are annoyed by cat calling. To be fair any women wearing a black dress that didn't reveal her body parts would rarely be cat called just another demonizing video against men.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

The ideas are backwards because of feminism, and women who are falsely accusing innocent men of rape. Reported crimes does not equal actual crimes this is something as a society we need to accept but still haven't our sexism destroys the credibility of real victims.
    I still think that it's most likely the universities behind the final decisions... Keep the numbers safe so that people with money feel good about sending innocent little Mary Ann off to school there, far from the clutches of the big bad wolf

Money motivates most things in the end
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

I'm embarrassed you exist on the regular.
    Likes jixmixfix, Hard liked this post

Permabanned

Birth control was one of the most awesome inventions!
    They might just get a little bit more awesome soon enough.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    I'm embarrassed you exist on the regular.

Tempbanned

I still think that it's most likely the universities behind the final decisions... Keep the numbers safe so that people with money feel good about sending innocent little Mary Ann off to school there, far from the clutches of the big bad wolf

Money motivates most things in the end
    Hahhahahaha and you can blame women for that number for their false accusations. I've met about 4 women in my life who told me they've been actually raped and sadly enough none of them reported it.