User Tag List

First 3341424344455393143 Last

Results 421 to 430 of 1614

  1. #421
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    At least you didn't study women's studies.
    For my gender class I took gender roles in modern society... A look at how people get stuck in expectations including an experiments on men wearing skirts and women cat calling strange men

    I got to spend a week embedded in a strip club

    I want the ability to make my own decisions to live my life on my own terms without someone else's Jesus thinking that my vagina is their business... Yeah, the middle east is worse, but Indiana kind of sucks as well.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  2. #422
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    For my gender class I took gender roles in modern society... A look at how people get stuck in expectations including an experiments on men wearing skirts and women cat calling strange men

    I got to spend a week embedded in a strip

    I want the ability to make my own decisions to live my life on my own terms without someone else's Jesus thinking that my vagina is their business... Yeah, the middle east is worse, but Indiana kind of sucks as well.
    If you are going out on the street wearing next to nothing isn't that being provocative for cat calls? How is cat calling such a bad thing? you are getting compliments for the way you look. Why does Indiana suck? I'm sorry you can't compare getting stoned to death to cat calling, that just makes you sound like an idiot.

  3. #423
    sifting Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    If you are going out on the street wearing next to nothing isn't that being provocative for cat calls? How is cat calling such a bad thing? you are getting compliments for the way you look. Why does Indiana suck? I'm sorry you can't compare getting stoned to death to cat calling, that just makes you sound like an idiot.
    Let's have Wednesday explain it.


    @jixmixfix the link doesn't look broken on my end? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVO3sNcJ7A8
    Last edited by Hard; 04-06-2015 at 10:43 PM. Reason: added url based on rep comment
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes C.J.Woolf liked this post

  4. #424
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    If you are going out on the street wearing next to nothing isn't that being provocative for cat calls? How is cat calling such a bad thing? you are getting compliments for the way you look. Why does Indiana suck? I'm sorry you can't compare getting stoned to death to cat calling, that just makes you sound like an idiot.
    I don't think you read it right... Cat calling men was an experiment in class... Reproductive health in this state is rather disappointing for everyone thanks to the long standing belief that referring to one's genitals is crude and unseemly... The religious ones are strong here in politics.. (hence the Jesus and vagina mentions)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  5. #425
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I don't think you read it right... Cat calling men was an experiment in class... Reproductive health in this state is rather disappointing for everyone thanks to the long standing belief that referring to one's genitals is crude and unseemly... The religious ones are strong here in politics.. (hence the Jesus and vagina mentions)
    So you live in a conservative state? reproductive health? you mean people don't have sex a lot? LOL because women are suppose to reserve their sexuality?

  6. #426
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Why aren't we taking rape seriously? | WashingtonExaminer.com

    Thank you feminists for turning rape into a joke.

  7. #427
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    So you live in a conservative state? reproductive health? you mean people don't have sex a lot? LOL because women are suppose to reserve their sexuality?
    EVERYONE should be saving themselves for marriage and the dirty whores who don't will die of gonorrhea and AIDS!

    Seriously... The sex ed speech from mean girls could easily be an exact copy of my high school sex ed class...

    We're the state with the politician who thinks that girl scouts promotes abortions for goodness sake!

    Sex ed avoids teaching about birth control and the state government doesn't even encourage talking to adults about it

    And that's just the tip of the iceberg...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Hard liked this post

  8. #428
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Why aren't we taking rape seriously? | WashingtonExaminer.com

    Thank you feminists for turning rape into a joke.
    Flip side of that... Try reporting an obvious rape and being told it's your fault for dressing provocatively... When you're dressed in shorts and a very basic tank top

    That shit takes years to get over too
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Hard, Ivy liked this post

  9. #429
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Let's have Wednesday explain it.


    @jixmixfix the link doesn't look broken on my end? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVO3sNcJ7A8
    i'm quite certain that if someone stood on your property cat calling you that it is not considered cat calling at that point but harassment. Nice try though cute video.

  10. #430
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Flip side of that... Try reporting an obvious rape and being told it's your fault for dressing provocatively... When you're dressed in shorts and a very basic tank top

    That shit takes years to get over too
    Yes real rape is a real serious issue but feminist make it look like a joke that is the point of the article, they are denouncing real victims of rape with their propaganda, but feminism is great for everyone though right?

Similar Threads

  1. A new INFJ *waves!*
    By moonlit_reveries in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. Feminism
    By GZA in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:31 PM
  3. The Ocean Waves: a NF introduction
    By music_educe in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 08:00 PM
  4. *waving*
    By Sandy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:29 PM
  5. Hello :D *waves*
    By Indranizia in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 04:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO