User Tag List

First 3341424344455393143 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    At least you didn't study women's studies.
    For my gender class I took gender roles in modern society... A look at how people get stuck in expectations including an experiments on men wearing skirts and women cat calling strange men

I got to spend a week embedded in a strip club

I want the ability to make my own decisions to live my life on my own terms without someone else's Jesus thinking that my vagina is their business... Yeah, the middle east is worse, but Indiana kind of sucks as well.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    For my gender class I took gender roles in modern society... A look at how people get stuck in expectations including an experiments on men wearing skirts and women cat calling strange men

I got to spend a week embedded in a strip

I want the ability to make my own decisions to live my life on my own terms without someone else's Jesus thinking that my vagina is their business... Yeah, the middle east is worse, but Indiana kind of sucks as well.
    If you are going out on the street wearing next to nothing isn't that being provocative for cat calls? How is cat calling such a bad thing? you are getting compliments for the way you look. Why does Indiana suck? I'm sorry you can't compare getting stoned to death to cat calling, that just makes you sound like an idiot.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

If you are going out on the street wearing next to nothing isn't that being provocative for cat calls? How is cat calling such a bad thing? you are getting compliments for the way you look. Why does Indiana suck? I'm sorry you can't compare getting stoned to death to cat calling, that just makes you sound like an idiot.
    Let's have Wednesday explain it.

@jixmixfix the link doesn't look broken on my end? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVO3sNcJ7A8
    Last edited by Hard; 04-06-2015 at 10:43 PM. Reason: added url based on rep comment
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes C.J.Woolf liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I don't think you read it right... Cat calling men was an experiment in class... Reproductive health in this state is rather disappointing for everyone thanks to the long standing belief that referring to one's genitals is crude and unseemly... The religious ones are strong here in politics.. (hence the Jesus and vagina mentions)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned

I don't think you read it right... Cat calling men was an experiment in class... Reproductive health in this state is rather disappointing for everyone thanks to the long standing belief that referring to one's genitals is crude and unseemly... The religious ones are strong here in politics.. (hence the Jesus and vagina mentions)
    So you live in a conservative state? reproductive health? you mean people don't have sex a lot? LOL because women are suppose to reserve their sexuality?

Permabanned

Why aren't we taking rape seriously? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Thank you feminists for turning rape into a joke.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

So you live in a conservative state? reproductive health? you mean people don't have sex a lot? LOL because women are suppose to reserve their sexuality?
    EVERYONE should be saving themselves for marriage and the dirty whores who don't will die of gonorrhea and AIDS!

Seriously... The sex ed speech from mean girls could easily be an exact copy of my high school sex ed class...

We're the state with the politician who thinks that girl scouts promotes abortions for goodness sake!

Sex ed avoids teaching about birth control and the state government doesn't even encourage talking to adults about it

And that's just the tip of the iceberg...
    Likes Hard liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Why aren't we taking rape seriously? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Thank you feminists for turning rape into a joke.
    Flip side of that... Try reporting an obvious rape and being told it's your fault for dressing provocatively... When you're dressed in shorts and a very basic tank top

That shit takes years to get over too
    Likes Hard, Ivy liked this post

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Let's have Wednesday explain it.

@jixmixfix the link doesn't look broken on my end? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVO3sNcJ7A8
    i'm quite certain that if someone stood on your property cat calling you that it is not considered cat calling at that point but harassment. Nice try though cute video.

Permabanned

Flip side of that... Try reporting an obvious rape and being told it's your fault for dressing provocatively... When you're dressed in shorts and a very basic tank top

That shit takes years to get over too
    Yes real rape is a real serious issue but feminist make it look like a joke that is the point of the article, they are denouncing real victims of rape with their propaganda, but feminism is great for everyone though right?