User Tag List

First 123451353103 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Ok, why 'officially'? Has the UN sanctioned this notion?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Feminism is the downfall of the white race the more entitled white women you have the less likely they are going to reproduce. Also white men are going to abandon white women. They know what kind of inprisonment they are in for for marrying one. The mellenial generation of men have cought on the bullshit though.
    Actually I don't see much evidence for this, at least in the US. You can look at the statistics from eHarmony and OkCupid.

I think a threshold is going to be crossed, and feminism will simply collapse. So many more women than men are gaining college degrees, for example. Eventually the disparity will reach a point where educated women simply can't find enough suitable partners, and they will have to adjust their expectations. Economic/social unrest will provide opportunities for men, as well.

America, like the West in general, is bloated and out of balance. The best we can do is survive, and hope.
    Likes thoughtlost liked this post

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Actually I don't see much evidence for this, at least in the US. You can look at the statistics from eHarmony and OkCupid.

I think a threshold is going to be crossed, and feminism will simply collapse. So many more women than men are gaining college degrees, for example. Eventually the disparity will reach a point where educated women simply can't find enough suitable partners, and they will have to adjust their expectations. Economic/social unrest will provide opportunities for men, as well.

America, like the West in general, is bloated and out of balance. The best we can do is survive, and hope.
    This is going to happen this is one of the reasons why I think white people in the future are going to be a minority. Also more white women are sideing with black men what about the statistics for OK cupid? it just proves my point. OK cupid consists of mainly white women 80% of them who find men to be unnatractive. I don't think women in the west are going to adjust their expectations, this sounds like marixist bullshit to me. What needs to happen is that laws need to cater towards men more for divorce/child custody.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Don't understand your point here but marriage right now is the lowest its been in history.I'm attributing this as the 3rd wave delivering the final blow.
    Okay, taking that assertion to be true, we have at least two really big premises you need to validate.

1: That this actually is because of the 3rd wave of feminism.
    2: That lower marriage rates amount to the destruction of the family (the meaning of which you would probably also have to explain).
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Oh, it's the 3rd wave now?

Back in the day, the 2nd wave destroyed the family.

And before that, the 1st wave did.

How do you destroy something three times?
    Thoroughly?

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Thoroughly?
    Clearly only on the third attempt, if there's even going to be a third attempt.

"Only two people have ever killed me before, and even they didn't make a very good go of it"
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Lmao.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Okay, taking that assertion to be true, we have at least two really big premises you need to validate.

1: That this actually is because of the 3rd wave of feminism.
    2: That lower marriage rates amount to the destruction of the family (the meaning of which you would probably also have to explain).
    1. 3rd wave feminism has given women all the privileges of traditionalism, courtship etc, without having to deal with the same responsibilities as being a man. For example women today graduate universities/colleges at 60% compared to 40% men. This gives them more opportunity to work higher pay low risk jobs. The courts today favor women when it comes to divorce and child custody. For example a man is still expected to pay alimony, loses 50% of his salary, is expected to pay for 50% of child support while only seeing his children 10% of time.
    2. Lower marriage rates coupled with higher divorce rates are the destruction of the family.Women initiate divorce 70% of the time when compared to men. Male suicide rates spike after a divorce. Since males are only able to see their children 10% of the time after a divorce, more and more children are growing up without a father figure. Statistics show that children raised under single mothers are more likely to commit crimes, do drugs, and drop out of school.

This should be in the Rant Thread. It is nothing more.
    Likes Hard, labyrinth_perhaps, Ivy, Chanaynay liked this post

When your idiotic politicians like Obama are telling the public that"women are smarter than men" and get a tremendous apllaud you know your country is in decline.
    Citation, please.
    Likes labyrinth_perhaps liked this post