User Tag List

First 1523242526273575125 Last

Results 241 to 250 of 1614

  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post


    Sorry, couldn't help myself.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

  2. #242
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Let me make this more simple for your brain to comprehend.
    Quote Originally Posted by star tripper View Post
    I'm just so very confused.

    Claim: Women shouldn't do a man's job because they will be incompetent due to lack of experience.
    Feminism: Helping women gain experience they'd been denied for years due to their possession of a vagina.
    I said women shouldn't go into a role of math or science if they are spoon fed and given extra sexist benefits like that "girls only day" because it will shelter them and force feed them in a competitive market.Obviously if you lack the proper education for a job you don't deserve that role. Would you want a surgeon to operate on you that had no proper education? feminists do apparently.

    Quote Originally Posted by star tripper View Post
    Claim: Women shouldn't be given advantages like getting custody of a child over men simply because they're female.
    Feminism: Insisting that sex should not be a factor in decision making (except like medically).
    I said women shouldn't get getting 90% of the child custody over men, the custody should be split even or least balanced according to the person's mental health and status etc not their gender.

    Quote Originally Posted by star tripper View Post
    Claim: Feminist women are destroying the "family."
    Claim: Men are the ones who don't want to get married.
    Men aren't getting married because of feminists laws. A man's assets get stripped 50% while he is expected to pay alimony and child support. He is basically left with 25% of what he originally had after a divorce.

    Quote Originally Posted by star tripper View Post
    Claim: Obama is stupid for saying women are smarter than men.
    Claim: Women are getting better test grades and more education.

    Jix also exhibits zero consistency.

    To say gender is smarter than another gender simply because they get better grades in school is a fallacy and outright retarded. Surprised you didn't get this one. The video I posted from Dr. Robert Sapolsky explains a lot of this.

  3. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Wow, you must have a really short memory, because you said this only an hour ago:


    I'm not seeing a whole lot of objective data here.
    Even they were there's far more of this observable about the core of anti-feminists.

    Not to upset the freaking apple cart with a real dilemma for the liberals, who're generally good a blanket validations and not good with the groups they want to validate coming into conflict with one another, but some of the worst anti-feminist thinking and agitation I've witnessed in the UK and EU has been from homosexual men, some of which it appears dont just have a sexual preference for other men but positively hate women.

  4. #244
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Wow, you must have a really short memory, because you said this only an hour ago:

    I'm not seeing a whole lot of objective data here.
    Hence why I admitted that was just a hunch. At least I'm honest about what I know and don't know.

  5. #245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Let me make this more simple for your brain to comprehend.


    I said women shouldn't go into a role of math or science if they are spoon fed and given extra sexist benefits like that "girls only day" because it will shelter them and force feed them in a competitive market.Obviously if you lack the proper education for a job you don't deserve that role. Would you want a surgeon to operate on you that had no proper education? feminists do apparently.


    I said women shouldn't get getting 90% of the child custody over men, the custody should be split even or least balanced according to the person's mental health and status etc not their gender.



    Men aren't getting married because of feminists laws. A man's assets get stripped 50% while he is expected to pay alimony and child support. He is basically left with 25% of what he originally had after a divorce.




    The video I posted from Dr. Robert Sapolsky explains a lot of this.
    Any man who's not getting married because of feminist laws is a pussy.

    They cant possibly be in love with their woman because that sort of shit wouldnt stand in their way if it did.

    Although any of the men who'd be seriously worried about the sorts of things you describe here I'm not sure are deserving of being called men in the first place. I dont know, maybe they could go and sacrifice for their loved ones, act as protectors and providers and face some serious jeopardy instead of bitching about feeble bullshit and academic opinions then get back to me and I'll reconsider my opinion of them.
    Likes Beorn liked this post

  6. #246
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'd find it difficult to generalise like that, its a poor tactic to choose deliberately to represent the ideas you're wishing to challenge at their worst all the time and exclusively consider them so, there's good and bad varieties of feminism, just as there are good and bad varieties of opposition to the same.

    I dont know what the hell gynocentrism is meant to be besides some sort of reversal of radical feminism's phallocentricism, that sort of development is pretty curious itself because doing so indicates that you're only able to develop any sort of criticism in reaction to whatever the object of criticism produces, there's a curious symbiosis in which the object of criticism is needed by the source of the challenge or criticism itself. Criticising feminism using the very tools they introduced says more about needing feminism as convenient target than what's wrong with it.
    Gynocentrism is a general term used to describe a society that favors overall feminist ideologies.

  7. #247

    Default

    Anyone ever read Y:The Last Man?

    Now there's an awesome graphic novel series, like the walking dead but all the males of the species bar this one dude and also his one male monkey just die.

    There's also a great sci fi novel called The Disappearence which is about this phenomenon, doesnt concentrate on it, its a plot tool, in which all the males and females are disappeared from each others worlds and there's just an exclusively male and exclusively female world.

  8. #248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Gynocentrism is a general term used to describe a society that favors overall feminist ideologies.
    I know what it is but it never existed before feminism and is a reaction to the feminist use of the word phallocentrism.

    Phallocentrism is a general term used to describe a society that favours overall masculinist ideologies.

  9. #249
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Any man who's not getting married because of feminist laws is a pussy.

    They cant possibly be in love with their woman because that sort of shit wouldnt stand in their way if it did.

    Although any of the men who'd be seriously worried about the sorts of things you describe here I'm not sure are deserving of being called men in the first place. I dont know, maybe they could go and sacrifice for their loved ones, act as protectors and providers and face some serious jeopardy instead of bitching about feeble bullshit and academic opinions then get back to me and I'll reconsider my opinion of them.
    I disagree with this, the odds are so against men who get married it's saying "hey man if you don't jump off that 50 foot tall cliff over there you're a pussy". If you were the average man who grew in the millennial generation and decide to get married you have about a 50% chance of getting a divorce, 70% of those divorces will be initiated by the women. If you have kids you will be able to see them 10% of the time. You will have to give 50% of your assets to your partner pay for child support and pay for alimony based on whatever numbers the court decides against you. Suicides for men after marriage skyrocket. Does this sound like a good bargain to you?

  10. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I disagree with this, the odds are so against men who get married it's saying "hey man if you don't jump off that 50 foot tall cliff over there you're a pussy". If you were the average man who grew in the millennial generation and decide to get married you have about a 50% chance of getting a divorce, 70% of those divorces will be initiated by the women. If you have kids you will be able to see them 10% of the time. You will have to give 50% of your assets to your partner pay for child support and pay for alimony based on whatever numbers the court decides against you. Suicides for men after marriage skyrocket. Does this sound like a good bargain to you?
    I'll take those odds.

    Then again I'm a real man.

Similar Threads

  1. A new INFJ *waves!*
    By moonlit_reveries in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. Feminism
    By GZA in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:31 PM
  3. The Ocean Waves: a NF introduction
    By music_educe in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 08:00 PM
  4. *waving*
    By Sandy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:29 PM
  5. Hello :D *waves*
    By Indranizia in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 04:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO