User Tag List

First 12341252102 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 1614

  1. #11
    is indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    singularity

  2. #12
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Something like 20% of men age 20-35 are getting married. There is a good reason for this though and men don't want to deal with divorce and have their money taken away by the courts and given to women. I hope this low marriage trend continues.

  3. #13
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Having life issues?
    not really just another epiphany.

  4. #14
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Oh, it's the 3rd wave now?

    Back in the day, the 2nd wave destroyed the family.

    And before that, the 1st wave did.

    How do you destroy something three times?
    Don't understand your point here but marriage right now is the lowest its been in history.I'm attributing this as the 3rd wave delivering the final blow.

  5. #15
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Something like 20% of men age 20-35 are getting married. There is a good reason for this though and men don't want to deal with divorce and have their money taken away by the courts and given to women. I hope this low marriage trend continues.
    I hope it doesn't continue. The reason is that unmarried men tend to have less or no children than married men, and the West has been in demographic decline since the 1980s. Despite the critical importance of maintaining a stable, cohesive population, our governments don't seem to have a plan beyond immigration, a short-term solution with a nasty side effect profile.

    I totally understand why men are avoiding marriage. However, I feel that removing the forces that make marriage unattractive for men would solve more problems. Unfortunately, there isn't the political will to do this at the moment.
    Likes jixmixfix liked this post

  6. #16
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I hope it doesn't continue. The reason is that unmarried men tend to have less or no children than married men, and the West has been in demographic decline since the 1980s. Despite the critical importance of maintaining a stable, cohesive population, our governments don't seem to have a plan beyond immigration, a short term solution.

    I totally understand why men are avoiding marriage. However, I feel that removing the forces that make marriage unattractive would solve more problems.
    I agree the government loves immigration though they love using minorities work their low end jobs for them. Personally I think the system needs to crash and burn before people start to wake up to the damage being done. When your idiotic politicians like Obama are telling the public that"women are smarter than men" and get a tremendous apllaud you know your country is in decline.
    Likes thoughtlost liked this post

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I agree the government loves immigration though they love using minorities work their low end jobs for them. Personally I think the system needs to crash and burn before people start to wake up to the damage being done. When your idiotic politicians like Obama are telling the public that"women are smarter than men" and get a tremendous apllaud you know your country is in decline.
    Feminism (and "feel good" outlooks on life in general) are the product of an entitled society where people don't have to fret over their basic needs. I.e.:



    Ideals devoid of pragmatism simply cannot take shape in a situation where people are struggling to make ends meet, and this is why most feminists are White middle and upper-middle class women (few upper class women are feminists, for different reasons that I may discuss another time) who, ironically, rely on an older man financially.

    Politicians like Obama are really just appealing to their voting base. What really concerns me is when men applaud those speeches. Why? Is being partisan so important that you can ignore blatant untruths? I also feel that modern liberals have little more respect for science than the creationists they hate. Both feel threatened by biology and psychology, especially.

    I feel that their discomfort is mainly centred around the implication that behaviour, ability, and hence destiny are influenced by factors that you have no control over. I think we all feel some unease around that.
    Likes jixmixfix liked this post

  8. #18
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    When Obama tells the public that women are smarter than men what he's really doing is insulting women. He thinks the vast majority of women will believe this lie. He's using a womens insecure gullibale traits as his puppet for approval, its sickening.Liberals and conservatives two sides of the same coin.
    Likes labyrinth_perhaps liked this post

  9. #19
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    When Obama tells the public that women are smarter than men what he's really doing is insulting women. He thinks the vast majority of women will believe this lie. He's using a womens insecure gullibale traits as his puppet for approval, its sickening.
    I am less worked up about feminism than I used to be because is on its last legs. Why? The Latinos, Pakistanis, Turks, and other immigrant groups are not sympathetic to feminism. If they become dominant in Western countries, feminists are among those who will lose the most.

    The alternative to this culture change is some kind of nationalist state. Basically either way, they're fucked.

  10. #20
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I am less worked up about feminism than I used to be because is on its last legs. Why? The Latinos, Pakistanis, Turks, and other immigrant groups are not sympathetic to feminism. If they become dominant in Western countries, feminists are among those who will lose the most.

    The alternative to this culture change is some kind of nationalist state. Basically either way, they're fucked.
    Feminism is the downfall of the white race the more entitled white women you have the less likely they are going to reproduce. Also white men are going to abandon white women. They know what kind of inprisonment they are in for for marrying one. The mellenial generation of men have cought on the bullshit though you see this with the marriage drop.I notice feminism however not just affecting white women but women who are of a minority ethnic group that were born and raised in the west.

Similar Threads

  1. A new INFJ *waves!*
    By moonlit_reveries in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:14 AM
  2. Feminism
    By GZA in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:31 PM
  3. The Ocean Waves: a NF introduction
    By music_educe in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 08:00 PM
  4. *waving*
    By Sandy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:29 PM
  5. Hello :D *waves*
    By Indranizia in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 04:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts